New Job New Life?? Or No life??
Longtime since I last blog. Haha! Anywayz Last week was a fruitful week for me. Learned quite alot of stuff at my wrkplace. Wrking as a Property officer isn't that easy after all. Gt to get quotations, deal with owners, contractors, deal with pretty staffs frm parent company, my contractor's wrkers and many more. All these requires alot of communication skills and confidence which i hav none.. but then nw slowly building up the communication skills and confidence. I think.. Haha!
I'm enjoying myself with the new job.
I like the wrkplace.
I like wat I'm doin.
I like the wrking life where I can feel the sun, the land and mst importantly, The OLs( Too old though)!!!
Hahahaa!
Everythng is great jus that...
I jus dun enjoy the pay!!!!
HAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHA!
AHem.. Anywayz after my takeover, went bk to my office and notice that the cleaning supervisor wan to play punk with mi. Put words into my mouth and knock off damn early. He overdid it liaoz... knock off at 4.30pm when he supp to knock off at 5pm. Testing my patience since last week. I gonna "feedback" to his superior. I might request 4 a new supervisor. If his superior nt doin anythng, then i shall do smethng to his superior. Issue warning letter? If the problem still exist, then LD the company.Haha. Snds mean??? I can b meaner. Hahaha! Kidding lah! But If i hav to do it, i wun hesitate. I'm nt trying to make life difficult for pple but I'm jus doin my job. I am answerable to too many pple liaoz....
With Some Power Comes Great Responsibility.....
Monday, March 7, 2005
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Keep up the good work Cars racing on dirt tracks The best body building supplement Gmc envoy safety ratings suzuki X-long heated mattress pad Totes w wheels suzuki intruder 800 problems Difference between car wax car polish dishwashers f dishwashersindex shtml Pontiac vin indiana farmers insurance 2002 suzuki grand vitara xl 7 radford job discriptions Illinois mortgage rate today Can one take provigil guarana seed extract
Post a Comment