Sunday, May 29, 2005

Thoughts for the Day
=====================

2day went Bedok play some Basketball with HuaBeng, Ah Sao n frens. Rusty and stamina nt that good anymore. Is it bcos of age? Or nver exercise for long? Haha! Anywayz manage a few points(realli few) a few rebounds and 2 or 3 blocks here and ere and I was on the losing side for all 6 or 7 occasions. On the all quite happy with the way myself play. Nthng impressive but good enough to play for leisure. Maybe should play every weekend. Long time since I last touch basketball liao.Feels realli good to be playin again esp with my old pal Huabeng. Kind of makes mi remb the good old days together playin basketball as if there is nthng else in life. After the games sat dwn wih huabeng and had a short chat. Sat till about 1.20 like tat set off for hme.


While on the way hme standin in the MRT cabin lookin out for chio bus, I strt to think of wat Huabeng says bout my Character. He told mi I'm a straight person...I Happy or unhappy one look in my face will tell. He nver says if Its good or bad...I agree with him. After thinking about wat he said for awhile I thought its good to stay myself bah no intention to change.... Cos thats my style.


After awhile thoughts of things I hav been doin sudd surge my mind. Somethngs I did recently was like quite dumb... The more I think the more I feel dumb... So dumb... Dun understand y I been doin those stupid thngs recently... (Shall nt state here wat I did though in case pple die laughing after reading.) Mmmm... Anywayz jus wan to apologise to Yushan. Hpe she do read my blog. Sorie lady. Nver notice that wat I did was so crazy and annoying to u. Come to think of it... was realli dumb. Yeah! I agree with u. But erm... nxt time (if ere is a nxt time) if u unhappy bout smethng bout mi tell mi strght in the face? Will be able to accept it better that way than to hear it frm a third party.


Lastly hope the rest of my day will be as good as in the morning and hpe u pple hav a great weekend too.


Adios for nw.... - Zen Ekz 's Bo liao's Blog

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You have an outstanding good and well structured site. I enjoyed browsing through it Pontiac yellow gta for sale 92 Botox for headache san diego Cheap propecia valtrex Mohegan rules blackjack Chrysler 300 car cover