Thursday, October 27, 2005

TYPE A TYPE B

Last Sunday, Zen meet up with Winston and Cheng Guan a game of basketball at bedok. The game strt at 9plus ended at 2plus pm of cos. After that they went to a Kopitiam at Lavender area. After gettin the dried mee Winston recommended, they strt to eat and chit chat. The usual BGR topic as usual. Just then Winston sudd pop up a question.

Winston: Ask u all ar. Who do u think is the most fortunate guy?
A A guy whu got to marry the gal he loves alot more than she loves him ?
B A guy whu got to marry a gal who loves him more than he loves her?

Zen and Cheng Guan ponder for awhile...

Zen: I think A is the most fortunate. He managed to marry the gal he loves most. However I would want to get a gal who loves me as much as I love her. Haha!

Cheng Guan: I think so too. But then B is oso as fortunate to get a gal who loves him alot. But if I can only choose one I will choose A though. I think the same way as Zen.

Winston: Hmm... Actually to me B is the most fortunate guy cos the gal loves him so much that the guy can spend little time and pay little attentionto her. She will still be happy. Women will always sacrifice for love. Then the Man can concentrate on his career. Look at Don's case. Sometimes Don bcause of wrk hav to pay less attention to Donnie but do Donnie mind?

Zen: Hmmm.... sounds logical... ( A real good example wo)

Cheng Guan: I will still choose A because A get to marry the gal he loves alot. You noe wat I mean?

Zen and Winston nodes

Zen: I will choose to be a type A

How about you guys out there?

Which type of guy will u want to be?

Type A?

Type B?

Ladies? Wat do U think?

To be continued....

Next: A chit chat session with a 30+ unmarried lady collegue and a 30+ mother with 3kids...

~~ZenEkz

//I'm back to the Blogging world... was I ever gone though?//

No comments: