Wednesday, June 7, 2006

SOME THOUGHTS

On Reservist n IPPT

3rd day of reservist... yet I'm nt in camp.....SIanz....Frankly, I wish I'm with my fellow platoonmates right now. Miss the fun bunch lotsa..... U noe... U dun get to see everyone every now and then... Even when gatherings are held , there are bound to be absentees... So reservist is really a good chance to get together... By FORCE... Haha!

Mmmmm...

Anywayz these three days I haven been slacking... Been training daily for my IPPT since last week. 3weeks to go... Been running and doing some physical training by myself. Today ran more than previous days... Found that I'm more determine to complete my runs and trainin than in the past... Good sign I guess... Hopefully will last.. Heehee

On Taipei

Counting dwn... 13Days after tonight....

Cant wait to go there. Haven took any real break since I stepped into wrking life... Coming trip is my 1st real break. Mmmm...seriously... I really need this break la. Kind of tired... mentally... kinda affects my wrk performance.

No good No good...

Erm....4 ur info I still love my job... just tat I need to recharge.

Get wat I mean?

Anywayz anyone wants anythng frm taipei? I can help to buy wo.... As long as its not somethng big...

//ZenEkz nthng else to say.... 13Days...//