Wednesday, November 8, 2006

LUBBISH UPDATES

On Study
Received SIM's notice that I have been granted a place in SIM for the course of Biz management. Woohoo! At last! But then ar... duno whether to feel too happy about it. Come to think about it, being a parttime student, after my course commence, I will lose alot...like Sleep time, online time, dating time, relaxation time, tok lubbish time... Basically jus time la! Phew....

Heh! Anyhw will enjoy the rest of the days till my study commence.. HWAH!

On wrk
Kena front stab backstab so much these days, so much so I have to carry shields and ass guard around to protect my front, back and arsehole... Wo... Wrking life full of shit la... Thrw in the towel? Nahz.. At least nt nw... Maybe?

On luxury items
Bought a new phone that I always wanted and an Ipod few mths back... Woohoo! Gt nthng else I aim to buy liao except for a new pair of shoes (Last pair was bought during my poly days) and a new pair of specs. Thats bout it for the year I guess...

Ok... thats all folks... sibei shag day for mi...

//ZenEkz feeling....//

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Go for it......... Studies might make you sleepy.... But it good for yr future..... Dont think... Just go for it... Time will passed fast.... N you will be graduated soon..... * Jia You *

Anonymous said...

Heh! Thank u many many for the encouragement.

Anonymous said...

What a coincidence, lol.. i got a place for SIM biz management also.. this jan.. but is full-time course. Think u shd go for it lah!