I must learn to call my colleague by the name of Annie How rather than Limbo How
I must learn to procrastinate less... much lesser
I must learn to "love" the clowns and monkeys at the "circus" I work in
I must learn to control my at times uncontrollable temper
I must learn to forgive and yet not forget when necessary
I must learn to improve on my communications skills
I must learn to find more ways to sleep more than 4 hours daily
I must learn to show my buddies more care and concern
I must learn to ditch my heck care attitude towards most things
I must learn to hand in part of my assignments for my group mates to continue on time
I must learn to not fall asleep during lectures
I must learn to ensure that my actions sound louder than my words
I must learn to be kind to myself
I must learn to psycho myself that I would not be better off living my life alone
I must learn to wake up at 6am sharp so as not to take up my father's washup time
I must learn to read more useful books
I must learn to understand that there is the grey area other than black and white in the society
I must learn to start my revisions for my exams way earlier
I must learn to be more optimistic in life and afterlife
I must learn to improve my Engrish... English
I must learn to understand that sometimes knowing nothing can be better than knowing too much
I must learn to remind myself that putting alot of hair fudge is bad for my hair
I must learn to ensure that most the resolutions made are being followed
to be continued....
F78K... already so many things...
Hmm... Learn another day...
Wahaha!
Thursday, September 4, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment