When I was still with the army, doing 8 chinups for IPPT silver was pretty easy (Max was 8 though)
Standing at 1.81m, I was 74kg that time....Young...Lean... Mean... Though 6 packs not very visible, still got the shape there...
3years on, I have problems doing even 6 chin ups..
I'm still standing tall.... maybe even gained a centimeter or more.But gone were the shape of the six packs and the the lean and mean body. Aged quite abit also. Now weighing at 79kg and having problems managing my weight.
All the good food and junk food I have been gorging myself with these days seemed too much for me.
Yah Yah... all excuses
Well... Will push myself harder to run more and train harder... since now holidays. Erm... at least till I clear my IPPT
Haha!
Nothing further out!!
Thursday, November 27, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment