How are you? Things are going well I hope? I hope at this age you have finally matured to be the man you wanted to be?
Are you making important decisions decisively? Or still like me now, simple stuff think hard and long to decide? Afraid to take risk and try out new things? Stuck in your own comfort zone? I hope not. 30years old already. I hope you have changed.

Are you still that vain? Hey. Looks can only carry you so far. Remember confidence and how you present yourself is more important? I hope at this age you have finally understand that eh. I hope you are a more confident person now. I really do. I hope you still have thick hair though and not gone bald.

Have you finally got married? or at least a girlfriend who you intend to marry in 2years time? I will not tell you to lower your standards and stuff like that if you are still single at this age. Rather you marry the person you like the most then to marry someone for the sake of marrying and then end up divorcing or having an affair. But... if in two years time you still single, please get a companion from abroad. Remember the old man who you help cleaned and paint his house? Can you remember how lonely he is? You do not want to be like him do you? Dying alone is sad.


Have you learn to have a positive mind? Or you are still stuck thinking negatively about the bad and unlucky things that always happened to you? Hey. They happened for a reason. Its god's test to you. I have started telling myself that. I hope you still remember. It helps to make you feel better. Think positive and you will attract positive vibes too. Really.



Speaking of Basketball, I hope the gang of people at the tampines covered court are still around. I hope you have improve on your attack and shooting. Confidence, Agressiveness, Determination. You are tall, make full use of your advantage and attack the rim. Fight your way through, destroy your foes. Lol.


I shall stop writing now.
I hope you are happy at 30.
I seriously do.
I will do my part from now on to make sure. Trust me. Trust yourself. :)
Best regards
Mr Feather
1 comment:
One of the best written "Birthday" letter I have read.
Well done
Post a Comment