MISTAKE?
======
My Ex-Platoon mate Pan Siqi sent mi this msg after he read part 1 of my TESTIMONIALS...
[Urm...juz to confirm wif you....I read your testi already.....I did
not call Yam "worst than a piece of shit." At least I cant remember if
I did....
P.S. ("worst than a piece of shit"TM is a trademark all rights
reserved for Darren Huang. You agree not to modify, adapt, rent,
lease, loan, sell, distribute or create derivative works based on the
Sentence or the Content, in whole or in part...thank you :)]
Ekz: My mistake? Old liao cant remb man...U nver called him that meh? Aiyoh... Realli old liao. Anywayz I apologise......NT.... Hahaahaha! Take care dude! ORD lor!!!!
Tuesday, January 11, 2005
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
This is very interesting site... Entrance walkway awnings for rentals in new jersey http://www.online-training-0.info/number-phone-proactiv.html Hooiser lottery winning numbers local phone service ga South boston va phone book Little boy dialing rotary phone makedonian impotence
Best regards from NY! 2002 acura tl radio Tetas big naturals free pics hiei&aposs sex slave anal deamon Mature milf french japan women anal review Sammura gangbang http://www.creditcardprocessing9.info 2005 pennsylvania high school basketball all-state team http://www.usscolumbusca74.info/anal-sex-photo-boy.html Fat nude girls pics electric roulette shock merchant accounts and credit card services Black gay teens sites 79 gmc truck grille 1996 mitsubishi eclipse part 2006 lexus is350
Excellent, love it! Fucked bbw paxil zocor buy online pay pal buy topamax Book hotels Naprawa fiat siena Shakiness as a side effect of topamax Handpainted t-shirts Embroidery for blouses Topamax topiramate and skin rash http://www.mattresses-foam.info/Thyroid_cure_topamax.html Pontiac fiero vacuum diagram
Where did you find it? Interesting read » » »
Post a Comment