TESTIMONIALS
++++++++++++
Some of the guys frm my former platoon had posted essays to the yahoo grp thng. Think i shld hav posted it long ago but lazy to type. Haha! Today managed to find time so did some testimonials for the guys. It is nt 100% completed though so stay tune 4 the updates? :)
Lim Shuang Ya
=============
When U 1st arrive n give us e opening address, my 1st thoughts were siao liao... another Yam YuJian.....Tok always smiling face... sure will backstab us one.... But u turn out to b a realli nice guy, U lit up our life in 3uards. All the platoon cohesions n welfare u given us, I will nver ever forget. Bcos U r a nice guy, when tokin to u, we dun feel any pressure at all. We dare to tell u evrythng in the world but I guess we took too much advantge liao... always askin 4 this n that. I guess u r too nice 4 ur own good liao! PPle like Edmund n Don especially will always like to take advantage of u and ask 4 offs.The battalion oso like to bully u made u always kena duties... I realli feel bad 4 ya man! Haha!
Anywayz long time nver heard frm ya liao.... Hw hav u been doin?
Hope U r doin great cos U r a nice person :)
All the Best!!! - Ekz Jan 10 2005 1557hrs
David Mok
=========
David ar David...Hw shld I describe u? When we were under ur charge, we often give our best but in return u give us so little bk nia sometimes nthng....Sometimes kena criticse somemore. Haha! To b fair, u r jus doin ur job man. I think u did well seriously but to tell u the truth actually during the time under ur charge, I'm damn pissed with the following:
- The Rebros gt criticised by u aft the Pre-ATEC exercise(Cant remb the name) jus bcos they gt caught. WTF?
- The hardwrk we put in ATEC earn us so litle compliment and no xtra offs frm u. Bleh!
- That mother fucker Huang Jialiang gt away with "Cao Kening" all the way till ORD.... WTF??????? R U blind???
- Plus Mani Mani more.... jus that I old liao cant recall alot....HAHAHAHA!!!
I always feel pressure (nt pleasure) to tok to ya.... Think bcos of the Rank thng bah... U r a Cpt while I'm jus a CPL.. I dun hav it with shuang ya leh. hmm... Weird. Think bcos u think quite deeply... made mi scared man!
Anywayz I'm grateful that u tried ur best as an Officer but I jus dun think U had done enough. definately nt enough. U definately can b a better Superior. :)
All the Best!!! - Ekz Jan 10 2005 1608hrs
Yam Yu Jian
==========
Seeing ya name alone makes mi dulan liao.... U noe hw much we hate u do u?? We dun love u man! So r ur Ex-SPecs. So dun go arnd telling pple that we love u!!!! Nver fails to make mi feel like vomitting sia.U always volunteer us do saikang n bkstab us in the back. U think we duno a thng ar? Arlow! I noe pple frm other platoons u noe? Think they wun tell mi? Kaoz.....WAT? Reservist my OC?? So? 2 weeks nia! Wat can u do? Fat ass!!!!
Ok ok! u r nt all that bad lah!!! U noe i enjoyed running n road marches with u? Cos we can run less n oso march less all bcos u buai kan!! Hahaha!! U r the wrst superior I ever c... I wok faster than u run... I crawl faster than u walk. Like Junhong always says, Big Ass Hole Yam is jus a Piece of shit.... Siqi lagi better cos he thinks that u r wrst than a piece of shit.Haha!!
All the Wrst!!! PUI!!!!!- Ekz Jan 10 2005 1616hrs
Chua jian Wei
===========
Uncle Satay Jianwei..... always complain that we iron bedsheet too much.... no good meh? Sleep is good 4 health wat. Look at Karken so healthy!! Haha! Nonsense aside, I guess Jianwei nver fails to insill strict discipline n get the platoon to wrk in order. He was strict as a PS and sometimes inflexible but I guess I like it that way bcos like that the fucker huang jialiang will nver b abe to slack wat. I'm used to strict superiors liao! Haha! Gt times realli miss him sia, after he ORDed nt often r the terms "neat n tidy 4 area cleaning" mentioned liaoz... Sianz... Anywayz Heard U get urself into a Uni liaoz... good 4 u lor! Study hard man! :)
All the Best!!! - Ekz Jan 10 2005 1627hrs
Eric
====
Eric ar? Y so many guard duties 4 mi in the past??? Y? Y? Y? Hate u 4 all the guard duties that u thrwn to mi man!!! Especially du lan when u gave Huang jialiang so much priviledges.... WTF? Its nt realli fair for those who went through evrythng lor! Those who went outfield n suffer shld b rewarded with offs while those whu "cao keng" while outfield shld oso b slap wih xtra duties n nt offs wat? Pianz...
But then seriously speakin,other than the above mentioned u r a good person. U noe that there are onli 3linesmans(minus the xcuse sweat fucker) n 2 lines-Spec so when we r doin line laying, u will always b ere to help rather than jus "eye power" nia. When slack u slack with the men(mayb), when siong we siong together. 4 that I respect U. It is nver easy to b a PS, I noe. I think u did a good job overall. :)
Heard U have been posted out. Posted to Commandos?
All the Best!!! - Ekz Jan 10 2005 1641hrs
PS: Pls leave a comment or smethng to let mi noe if u hav read? Cos I'm still thinkin if I shld post this in the yahoo grp. Hahaha!!
Monday, January 10, 2005
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment