Tuesday, July 11, 2006
BROKE
Going overseas for holidays can be such a great experience.
Live in nice hotel,
Visit nice places,
See lotsa chio bus everyday,
Enjoy hotspring,
Enjoy scenaries,
Enjoy good customer service,
Watch good shows on tv,
Take photos,
Buy stuff,
Eat stuff,
Spend, Spend and Spend....
Time just suddenly freezes....
Until come back to SG then found that,
7days of unpaid leave incurred so much pay cut,
Bank account goin bust,
Lotsa Work awaiting,
Customer service still as bad,
Tv shws in SG still as bad,
Kena Tock all the while shopping at Bugis street,
No more "Xiang Ji Pai",
No more "Ah Zhong Mian Xian",
Back to Reality....
I miss Taipei...
I miss my cut pay....
ZenEkz callin for all who gt too much money to spare and wants to donate. Pls leave a msg behind. Thank U!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

6 comments:
i love ah zong mian xian too! haha.
Thats the 2nd best food I had in Taipei. I can eat Ah Zhong everyday wo. Heehee!
Don´t feel sad cos it´s over;
Feel happy cos it happened.
Yeah... And work hard for it to happen again. :)
Keep up the good work Milf hunter jasmin videos
This is very interesting site... Realistic dental bridges Robert h kitchens Acyclovir herpes simplex mechanism action Texas holdem tounament rules
Post a Comment