Sunday, July 17, 2005

50 REASONS WHY I BELIEVE I WUN LIVE PAST 70

1.Bcos I have an abnormal heart. (Army doc say one)
2.Bcos I have adult Asthma. (I cant breathe...)
3.Bcos I have 4 Wisdom tooth. (Yes! Tooth! No grammer mistakes)
4.Bcos I have an extra tooth sticking out. (Its behind one...)
5.Bcos I have a big tummy. (Too much rubbish inside)
6.Bcos I have a weird face. (The Death gods might not like me wo...)
7.Bcos I have violent collegues. (Anita and Jovina! Hey! Dun pretend!!)
8.Bcos I have a Naggy Boss. (One day I might kill my self..)
9.Bcos I have a big mouth. (Sometimes when trying to help will get u into trouble... never mind...)
10.Bcos I have to settle X-files. (Weird thngs happen in the place I wrk.. The aliens might kill me)
11.Bcos I have weird frens. (My sworn bros and simao... Dunno wat they will make mi try next..)
12.Bcos I have this belief that Mankind will extinct when I reach 70. (Heehee!)
13.Bcos I have foot rot. (Will it spread?)
14.Bcos I have a ugly past. (Yeah Yeah... I wish time can turn back..)


15.Bcos I dun exercise regularly. (I'm fat...)
16.Bcos I dun have regular sex. (Not typo error wo!)
17.Bcos I dun hav someone to love mi. (Yah! Rite!)
18.Bcos I dun have the will to live till 80. (Live so long for wat?)


19.Bcos I ate too much Isotretinoin to cure my face. (Damn pimples...)
20.Bcos I ate too much panadols. (Painkillers)
21.Bcos I ate too much maggi mee. (MSG)
22.Bcos I ate chicken everyday. (Revenge of the chicks)

23.Bocs I nver have Chicken Pox before. (The older U got it... the wrse it is)
24.Bcos I drink too much directly from the tap. (They say gt rust inside taps..)
25.Bcos I use too much hair gel, spray and wax. (Loreal and Gatsby)

26.Bcos I am a MAN. ( MAN die younger.. Is it?)
27.Bcos I am a second hand smoker. (Thanks Eric!! Kidding man)
28.Bcos I am a Guardsman. (I'm not! hahaha! Whu am I trying to bluff?)

29.Bcos I wrk for Banana. (Arrgghh...)
30.Bcos I wrk for weirdos. (FE or WW u decide)
31.Bcos I live on the 3rd storey. (Accidents may happen anytime)
32.Bcos I live in a neighbourhood where the cats dun realli like me. (Yeah Baby yeah!)
33.Bcos I did not take the Hepitatis B vacine. (Needles... Arrrr!!!!)
34.Bcos I noe Mak. (.... no comments)
35.Bcos I walk to wrk. (Heart hav to wrk harder mah!)
36.Bcos I gt a fright nearly evryday. (My mum likes to shout from nowhere for me..Fright)
37.Bcos I gt reservist till 35. (Year by year I get more nua...)


38.Bcos I love watching horror movies. (Scary leh..Can die of anxiety wo.)
39.Bcos I love to read FHM and NEWMAN. (Blood pressure never fails to rise.. Haha)
40.Bcos I love to snack. (1 x Potato chips 100mg evryday)
41.Bcos I love more than 1 person. (Too much love will kill me... Haha!)


42.Bcos I sin by helping fren buy cigerattes. (Ahem... ANita again...)
43.Bcos I sin alot. (Yes.. Yes... shall not go into details..)
44.Bcos I use too much computer. (Gt cases whereby pple die in front of their wrk desk)
45.Bcos I play basketball. (Risk of injury up by 5%)
46.Bcos I swim but onli hav intermediate bronze cert. (Risk of drowning up 5%)
47.Bcos I blush when paiseh, Angry and Stun. (It all comes dwn to blood pressure again)
48.Bcos I wear specs. (Without specs I can knock onto walls one lor...)
49.Bcos I bit my tongue often. (Scarly one day bit too hard leh?)
50.Bcos I waste life dong this shit. (The gods may not like it wo..)

~~Zen EKz

Life goes on...Whether U like it anot


//*~Zen has finally forgotten and is now lookin for a new underwear~*//

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

very interesting entry :)
cute to read :p