IF U CANT PROTECT THE PREY, DESTORY THE PREDATOR
I have this Security officer. His name is Ramesh. He is full of responsibility and very committed to the job. The problem is with the company which Ramesh is working for...It is a Fuckup one. They owe him wages, CPF and always deduct his pay for no reason. For ur info...Security Officers dun earn much..
Ramesh is unable to fight back... He always gt brush off with stupid reasons by his top management pple. He dun noe wat to do....
He has three kids, 2 guys and a newborn gal... They are still very young. He needs the money to pay for his lodging food and children's education not mentioning that he also uses his CPF to pay for his housing loan. His company is not helping.... That realli pissed mi off!!!
Last mth he gt his flat's electricity cut off cos he did not pay for the bills on time... The real reason however is his employer never release his pay on time. Haizzz...
He gt himself a letter from HDB saying his CPF does not have the money to pay for the housing loan and that they will chase him out if he still dun pay for it... The real reason of cos is the company owe him months of CPF.
To me Ramesh is more of a fren than a subordinate...I really hope I can help him but wat I can do is very limited. I did all I can already... telling him to go to CPF board and ask for assistance and hope that HDB will give him more time to pay the loan. I also told him to get anther job... Join anther company and break his bond cos the company will nt have a case to fight for owing him money, owing his CPF and deduct his pay for no reason.On my part I will write him an appraisal to help him get a job more easily...
Anyone got any suggestions to help him? His pay is already low and He cant survive if his company keep deducting his pay for no reason... The company dun practice giving employees a pay slip...
~~Zen EKz
Life goes on...Whether U like it anot
//*~Zen is starting to give up looking for a new underwear~*//
Monday, July 25, 2005
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Hi there Blogger, a real useful blog.Keep with the good work.
If you have a moment, please visit my aquaculture careers site.
I send you warm regards and wishes of continued success.
Post a Comment