THAT DAY OF THE YEAR AGAIN
Khim Huat's Bday coming soon..Its on the 6 of August.
As usual he invited me.
As usual, I dun think I will turn up. (Last year I did though...)
If I turn up, I might see that GUY. (I might beat him up... I will! I can never forgive him! Never!!)
If I turn up, I might see HER.(Elaine...Elaine... Yeah... Best is not to see her again)
If I turn up, I might see THEM. (I don't wan to see my ex-classmates... Bad memories..)
Its hard... cos everytime I see my ex-classmates from secondary, I always act like someone else. Someone not me... Guess is because I want to show them that the Engkiat they know now is different from the EngKiat they know in the past. I have changed to a better person. I had! I definately had! Have I?
Arrgghhh.... Nver Mind!
Guess I won't turn up eventually... My phone will be turned off tat day...
~~Zen EKz
Life goes on...Whether U like it anot
//*~Zen is starting to give up looking for a new underwear.... losing patience~*//
Wednesday, July 27, 2005
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment