Wednesday, November 23, 2005

FLASHBACKS

Was staring blankly at my computer when suddenly the image of mi and chengguan racing at jurong highway emerged out of nowhere. Weird... but then hmm... feels so good to recall...Those were the days Man... those were the days...

Jurong Island....

A place with memories...
A place where I spent some part of my army life protecting....
A place I spent happily with my platoon mates...
A place I drive my vehicle at 110kmph
A place I dun mind protecting again if I have to do it..

MmmmM

They say POI (Protection Of Installation) quite bo liao and very tiring. I think likewise..I enjoyed my time..... ere... I duno y....

Hmmmm

How time realli flies huh... It was like I just finished duty yesterday and ORDed today. But then here I am having a headache over wrk.... Arrgghh...

I'm glad this flashback suddenly came...it kind of recharged me...makes mi feel that I must learn to cherish time even more.... Must learn... Must learn...

I thank god for it....

// Zen feels recharged //

No comments: