Tuesday, November 29, 2005

Lonely Christmas

Tsk Tsk Tsk.... Christmas coming next month... Another lonely christmas wo... Every year can only celebrate with my grp of bros... nahehz....Oops!!... Erm... I mean erm... celebrating with my bros are good enough but then.... celebrating with someone special with be better of cos...

Christmas nver fails to make mi feel abit lonely... Abit nia hor.... Shit...so far... nver had any relationship b4...... Tsk... Shi pai Shi pai....The gals I like I think they dun like mi and the gals I dun like.... I dun think they like mi either... Hahaha! I always like to assume... thats y I'm still single I guess...

Erm...If u ask mi what's my new year resolutions for next year, one of it will definately be

" Find myself a GF"

WAHAHAHAHA!!!

Hey Hey!! I'm nt desperate man!!!! Definately not!!!!

Ahem...MmmmM.... Of cos I dun find jus anyone for the sake of getting into a relationship. She must hav the potential to be the "ONE" whu I will spent my rest of my life with and not just anyone....Erm.... I noe it sound kinda rubbish and I noe those who are reading these now are laughing their guts out...

WEI!!! Dun Laugh!!! Tsk....

Okok...I also duno y I think this way lah....

Anywayz...Ahem!! Listen up! Frens of Zenekz pls take note!! Zenekz is lookin for a GF... If u hav frens whu look like her





or her... pls give mi a call...

Wahahahaa!!


I'm Kidding again of cos... Haha!

Fate might have already arranged someone for me... jus that she hasn't appear..


// ZenEkz is looking forward to christmas! Weee!!!! //

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow. That's a more cheery post as compared to your previous ones :p Wishing you an early Merry Christmas. Have a good time with your bros :) You still have great friendship right?! Haha.

Anonymous said...

Hey dun worry! You still have us, u wun be lonely wo! Haha yea early merry christmas to u too.

Anyway, check out my blog for a good laugh if u feel bored ya? Haha.