Wednesday, November 23, 2005

WHINING WHINER

I think I whine abit too much recently... My AA was surprised that suddenly I bcame a Whiner... shit.. I hate whiners so its quite insulting that I have bcome one... Guess its bcos too many thngs happen on site. All the problems that surfaced.... arrgghhh... make mi so tired...Tired of answering for my superior's mistake. Tired of being my superior's brains...

Seems that I hav to be the one always coming up with solutions to all the problems that surface. Why am I holding this post if I'm doin my superior's job? Maybe i shld try asking for a transfer for a higher position then fail like my superior? I think they will be more than happy to promote mi cos I will be cheap labour...Ha...

Anywayz I found a solution to turn my back off whining...WORK! I got myself so busy that I dun have the time to whine (I dun wrk OT of cos). Haha! Stupid it may seems but then I think it helps...My engines are heated up and running smoother than ever. I'm trying my best to perform nw.... not for my superior but for myself and for my own pride (Maybe?). I hope I can clear as much things as possible and learn as much as possible b4 I eventually leave nxt year...

Ok... enough of blogging... time for a short rest (8mins) then its back to wrk again.

// Fire! Fire! Zen on Fire!! Hwah!//

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Very nice site!
san diego printer