INTERVIEWS
Been to 4 interviews so far...
1st Interview - Company X
Position Applied - PE
I perform like someone whu just come out to the wrking society. Damn pissed with my performance for that.... The whole interview I was stammering and practically talking nthng but nonsense... Sianz...I think may be bcos I did nt prepare myself in advance... Serve mi right....Anywayz its over.
2nd Interview - Company Y
Position Applied - Carpark Manager
I think I performed better than the 1st one but then judging by their surprse look at my pay expectation, I come to conclusion that they are not willing to pay for wat I wan... Cannot blame... cos this job opened to NTC grads to apply oso... I think they need someone with a NTC rather than a diploma.. Aiyah... Anywayz I'm not realli keen on that job cos frankly speaking, its quite a boring to just manage Carpark... although must manage a few carparks... but...EeeeE.... Like no much room for mi to build up my career oso...
3rd Interview - Company Z
Position Applied - PO
I just went for the interview today...I think I did well but... mmmm... but then I dun seem to be the one they are looking for... think maybe bcos I wrk for Developer and that I have no experience in dealing with the council. Also my technical stuff not strong enough...Somemore they need someone whu can strt wrk immediately... I cant... Gotta serve my 1mth notice b4 I can officially say bye bye...
4th Interview - Company XX
Position Applied - PO
I went for the interview just nw after my 3rd interview. Of the 4 I had, this was the easiest. The interviewer did not asked mi much questions saying that cos I'm referred by someone he will try his best to help mi... MmmmM ...He kinda promised me that I will be granted a second interview to discuss on the terms... Hmmm...Lucky? I hope so... I'm praying hard.. very hard....
Anywayz thanks to my ex boss and my technician... else I dun think I hav chance for 2 of the interviews...
Thanks alot wo!!
Job hunting is just so difficult... especially if u dun hav pple to help refer....
Or bcos I no luck?
MmmmmmM
If so... wish mi luck pple...
//ZenEkz praying hard he can get a new job real soon//
Thursday, February 16, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
best regards, nice info is ultracet a controlled substance Download free nokia polyphonic ringtone Buy dream meridia online pharmaceutical Waterproof televisions for bathtubs columbia frames eyeglasses rockvale filter review spam spamcop eyeglasses eye exam florida Church fax number Moving companies hamilton ohio women watch 'masturbate' Hsbcmenards creditcard Fully-clothed pissing movies Children uv swimwear
Post a Comment