Saturday, February 4, 2006

TAGGED

I gt tagged by Junhong and Tim to do this.... so here it is...

Four jobs you've had in your life:

* Admin/Sales assistant (SLA, Iras, CdRama)
* Waiter (Macdonalds, Different Taste, Oriental)
* Slave (U noe where....)
* Great Property Officer aka GPO (..........)


Four movies you could watch over and over:

* Huo Yuan Jia (Chinese... I've learnt alot frm this movie)
* My Sassy Gal (Korean... the one and only I will ever re-watch)
* Lord of the Rings (English... This Day!! We Fight!!!!!)
* Ima Ai (Japanese.... The only movie that moved me)


Four places you've lived in:

* Ang Mo Kio ( I think I stay with my aunt until 2years old bah....)
* Chai Chee Street (Wo shi Chai Chee Kid!!!)
* Bedok Camp II (Home of the slaves... Hoho!)
* Pasir Ris St 72 (NOW!!!)



Four TV shows you love(d) to watch:

* Buffy the Vampire Slayer (All seasons lor!)
* GTO (All time Japanese best Drama)
* My Date With A Vampire (All I like lor!)
* Ally McBeal (MmmM... those were the days)


Four places you've been on vacation:


* Sentosa (Been there with my Elite platoon mates)
* Pulau Ubin (Poly days.... Feels so old nw...)
* Brunei (With army... I only remb the Pratas... Hoho!!)
* Tekong (All time fav "Welcome to Hell" island)

Y? Out of Singapore Island can liao lah.... I no money travel one...

Four Five websites you visit daily:

* http://www.deathwolf27.blogspot.com/ (My Blog lor...)
* http://home.skysports.com/ (I love the German National Football Team)
* http://www.blackhighheels.blogspot.com/ (Pretty blogger's blog)
* http://scarletr0se.blogspot.com/ (My blogger fren's blog)
* http://www.dbs.com/home/ (Check see money gt grw anot....)


Four of your favourite food:


* French Fries (5day week eastern food... so... U noe...)
* Mee Goreng (The spicier the better)
* Carrot Cake (Bedok Hawker one....)
* Calbee Spicy Potato Chips (The reason y I keep putting on weight)


Four places you would rather be in:

* Home (I feel safest at hme)
* Japan (Owning a house at the seaside will be perfect)
* Taiwan (They speak the same language as us mah!)
* Heaven (Chances are low though... I do too much evil le... WAHAHAHA!)

Four words I want to say right now:

* I
* Bo-liao
* Do
* This


Four tagged:


* Chen Shui Bian
* Bush
* Maradonna
* David Beckham

As if they will do it... Hohoho!


//ZenEkz.... Lonely Saturday...//

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I was a Chai Chee kid too. But that was in the early to mid 1970s ;p Went for BMT at Tekong hell camp in 1993. POP at Bedok Camp ;)

Anonymous said...

This is very interesting site... Eddie bauer backpack diaper bag stop smoking http://www.lamborghini-diablo-1.info Douglas andrew insurance Credit cards are accepted get rid of cellulite in a healthy manner Fitness how to lose stomach fat