FRIDAY
Settled some personnel stuff in the afternoon then got myself prepared for Clubbing Nitez... Spent some great time with Lawrence and his pals at Dbl O. My 1st time clubbing (Realli!!!), feeling quite good. Got to noe quite a few of his pals too... Its always good to noe new pple. Haha! Anywayz spent the whole nitez drinking (Martinis and Vodkas) and dancing like one crazy fella. Reach hme at arnd 3am.... Totally shagoutz... yet could not sleep... Over high liao I guess. Anywayz hope to party with them again... but of cos nt always cos its quite Ex and unhealthy to do so often.
CandidThe birthday gal with us
SATURDAY
Boring day... gt abit of hangover frm previous nitez. Head feeling so painful... Arrgghh... Must b all the drinking... Feels shitty. But then managed to drag myself for a run frm my hme to Pasri Ris Beach. Struggled abit but managed to reach the beach without stopping to walk. MmmmM... The feeling when I reach the beach super shiok!! I duno y, the moment i reach the beach, I feel so relax and jus cant stop smiling. I think passerbys think that I siao one. But...I just love the beach!! I love the sea breeze... OoooO... Stayed there enjoying the sea breeze for arnd 30mins then made my way back hme... Walking of cos... Haha! Shag liaoz... Reached hme head pain again... Tsk... The toxics in my body haven totally purge out... Spent the rest of the nite watching TV and drinking water.
SUNDAY
Now feeling so bored... Cant go for run cos raining cats and dogs... Wasted...Guess jus stay hme rest.Anwayz 2molow is anther wrking day. Woohoo! I feel totally recharged for the new week ahead!!
I gotta Wrk Hard!!
//ZenEkz Recharged and ready for OT next sat//
Boring day... gt abit of hangover frm previous nitez. Head feeling so painful... Arrgghh... Must b all the drinking... Feels shitty. But then managed to drag myself for a run frm my hme to Pasri Ris Beach. Struggled abit but managed to reach the beach without stopping to walk. MmmmM... The feeling when I reach the beach super shiok!! I duno y, the moment i reach the beach, I feel so relax and jus cant stop smiling. I think passerbys think that I siao one. But...I just love the beach!! I love the sea breeze... OoooO... Stayed there enjoying the sea breeze for arnd 30mins then made my way back hme... Walking of cos... Haha! Shag liaoz... Reached hme head pain again... Tsk... The toxics in my body haven totally purge out... Spent the rest of the nite watching TV and drinking water.
SUNDAY
Now feeling so bored... Cant go for run cos raining cats and dogs... Wasted...Guess jus stay hme rest.Anwayz 2molow is anther wrking day. Woohoo! I feel totally recharged for the new week ahead!!
I gotta Wrk Hard!!
//ZenEkz Recharged and ready for OT next sat//


2 comments:
Very cool design! Useful information. Go on! Allergic reactions to acetiminophen Forum fx infiniti part time money making opportunity facial plastic surgery san francisco Medication interactions and hair loss Riesling domaine engel cost of mitsubishi wiper linkage http://www.ics-payday-loans.info
That's a great story. Waiting for more. 79 oldsmobile cutlass statistics Canada immigration lottery floor mats seat covers for a honda odessey http://www.picture-of-a-flat-tire.info/1988jeepwranglersahara.html Ohio malpractice legal Adverse cialis reactions Uk milf videos Nc articles of incorporation free backgrounds business cards sports car Incorporating in delaware home business opportunity Affiliate programs fundraising Delco 12 cd changer Lg782lm lcd monitor review Teleflora winnipeg Nurse scholarships texas
Post a Comment