SPEAK UP!!
Y wun pple jus speak the hell up on what is it that I have done that pissed the ass out of him?? Keep shwing mi attitude like a kid... Hey! Hello!! I have enough!! I'm tired of guessing pple's thoughts... Speak up or get Lost? Else give me a break? No? I give myself one then... Please leave me alone for awhile? I have enough problems to solve!! I'm vex enough... Thank you!!
"U can never please everyone..." Thanks for the advice Mohd Hui...
//ZenEkz feelin shitty//
Thursday, April 20, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Hey. I dunno what happened, but alas, such is life -- it deals you the shit at times. Guess if u speak to someone it might be better?
If all else fails, just flip the bird ;)
Cooled dwn and feeling much better le... Thanks alot for the concern :)
Post a Comment