Monday, April 10, 2006

FORTUNE TELLING I-TUNES

I think this is nice:

Taken frm Karken's blog
instructions: Go to your music player of choice and put it on shuffle. Say the following questions aloud, and press play. Use the song title as the answer to the question. NO CHEATING.



How does the world see me?

Steady by Speed
Sure anot? Kidding mi huh? But I will try to attain that.

Will I have a happy life?
The best thing by Savage Garden
Wow! Best Thing wo! So far still ok... maybe if someone appear in my life, my life will really become the best thing?

What do my friends really think of me?
Once and for Real by Avril Lavinge
Once and for real? MmmmM... I'm the real me but once? Makes no sense... Haha!

Do people secretly lust after me?
疯狂世界 by 五月天
Oh! Pple frm the 疯狂世界 lust after me wo....Conclusion - Only crazy pple will lust for me?


How can I make myself happy?

冻结 by 林俊杰
Freezeeeeee myself? I'll do just that...

What should I do with my life?
月亮代表我的心 by 陈伟联
U mean Sailormoon? 代替月亮来承罚你?

Will I ever have children?
You never satisfy me by Avril Lavinge
.......... Ok.......... Nthng to say........ U win........


What is some good advice for me?

Someday by Michael Learns to Rock
Someday? Yeahz... Someday I will acheive wat I always want to acheive. I'll Remb that!

How will I be remembered?
Still Blowing by Speed
Erm............... Nver Mind.........

What is my signature dancing song?
Zung Zung Funky music - Orange range
Hahaha! Thats realli my style of music. Nver heard b4? Maybe u wan to request the song frm mi?


What do I think my current theme song is?

Don't phunk with my heart - Black Eye Peas
Hmm... No Comment..


What song will play at my funeral?

Neverland by F.I.R
Yeahz... Die liao of cos go neverland... Nt the one belonging to Michael Jackson pls....

What type of men/women do I like?
无敌超人 by Twins
Thats the reason y I'm still single. Haha! Askin for the impossible.

What is my day going to be like?
Hey Jude by 孙燕姿
More like Hey dude! Hahaha!!



Hmmm....... Been super busy recently with lotsa things and also nt realli in the mood to blog. Kind of goin thrgh a rough patch....Now also in the process of soul searching again... think I'm becoming fuckup... so.... time for some self-reflection... Anywayz I'll try to blog more often to relax..

//ZenEkz reflecting.....//

No comments: