Health
Nt in the best of health recently. Been having shortness of breath at least once everyday. Thanks to the haze from Indonesia... Thanks alot hor! Sianz... the attacks affected me quite badly, I went to the gym earlier just now for some workouts and to test abit on my chances of passing IPPT this sat. I stepped onto the treadmill and did a 1KM run on it and u noe wat? I actually took 8mins to complete 1KM!! Well Done wo! Potential RT personnel liaoz... btw due to the lack of training oso... chin up oso left with 2.5. Gone liao la.... might as well dun take on sat sia...... Haizz... But then will just go la...take it as an exercise session. Jus hope that my shortness of breath wun start again in the morning before the test...
Work
Gt confirmation from big boss earlier in the afternoon... Mmmm... to say I'm very happy with the increment after confirmation will be a lie... Maybe its bcos I expect too much and wat I gt did nt turn out to be wat I expected... Maybe greed n jealousy or sour grapes shit also plays some part...Mmm... dun wish to elaborate.... tsk... Evil thoughts... I bad.... Anywayz.... gt my thoughts all sorted out, guess I just hav to continue to work hard, give my best, learn as much as possible and see hw end of the year bah... Heh! Anywayz upon completion of my parttime degree (Majiam sure get. Haha!) or when the contract for the site is up ( Few years time) I will review my future in this line.... For now, I feel that I dun hav wat it takes to excel in this line... I'm lacking the skill and the will to "fake" and "PR" pple that I dislike and I have no intention to develop such "skills" so... shall review again.. maybe things will change..
//ZenEkz might be the world greatest faker? or F***er?//
Wednesday, September 13, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment