Bcos there's no info on my coming Makeup ICT, I decided to call up my reservist unit....
Day 1
ZenEkz: Hello! I'm callin to enquire on the training programme for my upcoming ICT
Idiot Phone Answerer : Erm... U frm which unit ar? I duno leh... the chief clerk nw having lunch, I take dwn ur phone ask her call u back?
ZenEkz: *Nabeh....*Okok! (Gives the guy the no.)
I waited the hole aftern.... No call
That guy must have been so hungry that he ate the paper....
Day 2
ZenEkz: Hello! I'm callin to enquire on the training programme for the upcoming ICT
Another Idiot phone answerer: Why u need the training programme for ar?
ZenEkz: So that I can get all the stuff required ready and get myself better prepared for the ICT .(duh!)
Another Idiot phone answerer: Oh! The chief clerk go home already... I take dwn ur no. ask her call u back?
ZenEkz: *Nabeh...another one... tell mi earlier la* (Still being nice) Okok (Gives tis guy the no.)
That guy must hav left "smethng" at hme...
And as expected again...no calls....
But being born a super patient guy, I decided to call one last time
This one best...
Day 3
ZenEkz: Hello! I'm callin to enquire on the training programme for the upcoming ICT
World greatest Idiot: Oh! U again!
ZenEkz: !!!!! ( Mi again??) Har?
World greatest Idiot: Aye! U call chief clerk directly can anot? I give u the number
ZenEkz : (sibei buay song takes dwn the number and verify twice) Thanks!
I then call the no. he gave mi and guess wat?
"This is a singapore telecom announcement service, the no. u just call is not in use. Thank u"
WELL DONE!! I dun even bother call back. SUper hot liao....I strght away email mindef directly and give some "Constructive Feedbacks" and REQUEST to get the chief clerk of my unit to call me.
Waited anther day....
I received a call fm the chief clerk today.... and was told my ICT is a makeup ICTso no training programme. She only says that I will be fighting ATEC for anther battalion....( I noe that ages ago...) and thats all.....
Thats it... 5days to get this kind of reply.... Haven add 2 more days of weekends
Wat can I say?
Must kick pple's ass 4 they can get to wrk?
Well Done!
//ZenEkz sianz liao liao//
Wednesday, September 20, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment