On Work
Presently still loving my job. Have gt a good boss and a great colleague plus some great bunch of wrkers xcept for one or two idiotic backstabbers playin with politics... Duh! They just sucks but I'm still happy with my work. Yeah...Anywayz finally truly understand the real meaning of "What You See May Not Be What It Really Is". People who you trust so much at the start may not be really truthful to you and people who you think they sucks may not sucks that much after all.
On New Hobby
Been singing KTV for the past few sats. Crazy huh? Duno y just feel like singing my lungs out after stressful weekdays work. It really helps I guess. Heh! However, my poor frens had to endure my monotonus voice when I sing Jay Chow Songs and my high pitch screeching voice when I sing Shin's "One Night In Beijing" bt guess will not step into the KTV for the next 3 weeks bahz... Time for a break... Heh! Shall do other stuff for coming weekends.
On Studies
Will commence my Biz (Management) course Jan next year if nthng goes wrong. Hopefully will be able to complete the course in 2.5 years time without any hipcupps.
On Love Life
As of today, I'm attached!! U wish... Hwahaha! Sorry to disappoint, no updates. I'm too used to being alone I guess and maybe like what Ivan says, I'm not a guy who likes to be tied dwn by relationships. Oooooo...
On Some "Rubbish" dated 05/09/06
Gt people actualli says that I look like some local tv actor. Mths back, a fren of a fren of mine said that and 2day, a contractor. Total this year gt about 4 or 5 pple said that liao...However, when I ask them to tell me more, none seemed to be able to recall the name of the actor that they think I look like. Heh. Guess must be some Calefe or just passerby in some shitty local dramas or maybe some weird looking or funny looking guy that leaves them too much an impression and when they saw me, they think I'm "him". Heh! Anywayz shant be too bothered bout it. Jus find it damn funny. Everytime I hear all these, i will 笑半天.
//ZenEkz crazy crazy 笑了半天//
Tuesday, September 5, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Congrats to your newly "open house"
Heh! Thanks alot Man!
Post a Comment