Is it true women reach certain age must start nagging? As women grws older, she tends to nag more oso and more on minor minor thngs.... Haizz...
Maybe?
Ever since my mum resign from her job to take resume her post of hse wife... She has also resume her parttime job as a nagger in the hse... She has been nagging at mi at almst everythng... From my collection of comics to my long hrs usage of com... Everyday gt somethng to say sia... Hell man... So many things she dun see eye to eye with... Mmmm... Nag, Nag and Nag... Guess I hav to support her decision to resume anther parttime job early next year.... Better for her I guess... stay home nt very healthy... wrk can exercise abit... More importantly... She wun nag that much after a hard day's wrk... Heh... evil ZenEkz..
But despite all these naggings by Mum...I still love my Mum.
No maybe... MUST BE!
//ZenEkz super buai tahan pple nag...//
Sunday, October 15, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Wahahahaha, wait till you get married, then stereo nagging.
Post a Comment