Sunday, October 1, 2006

PRIDELESS ARSEHOLES

Back from reservist...

Damn sick... Respiratory problems... Thanks to those suckers Specs and Officers whu thrw mi outfield despite mi havin a 4days light duty status. Want noe more?

Here goes...

Monday book in, gt attached to the signal platoon cos of my vocation. Straight away was told I have to go outfield for "Exercise" cos there are lack of signallers. Y lack ar?

Total Strength - 25 including 2 Specs, 1 PS
Minus - 9 light duties, 1 spec light duty, 1 attend C
Strength left = 14

Got kind of worried after I heard that I hav to go for exericse the freeking next day... 3years since I put on full combat attire and my body not conditioned unlike the others whu hav been there for 2weeks... and the appointment given mi too damn important liao... B2IC signaller.... I'm a fucking lineman in my unit and most of my platoonmates noes that my radio stuff sucks to the brim.... Moreover recently I'm having regular respiratory airway contraction attacks almost evryday.... so wasnt realli confident I can survive all the walking, bashing and "fighting"... Its nt like when I'm still serving NS able to walk 10KM without much probz... So i sound off to the the officer that I'm nt feelin well and oso nt confident in taking up such an impt role. U noe wat he told mi? "Ok... will take note... but U look fit" Arrghh.... I thought ok.... maybe I give it a try.... but things nver became better.


Whenever I back at bunk, there are somkers smoking inside it.... and nearly evrytime they smoke, the attack comes.... Uuurgghh.... I felt terrible.

That night I spend quite sometime thinkin...

These guys hav no pride... Not enough manpower still take status... (Gt a fair bit of them keng) Y shld I risk my health to help them? This is not even my unit.... If its my unit I will go definately! I nver missed any outfield exercise b4 cos I dun like pple coverin my shit but these pple? No pride at all!

I finally made a decision to report sick the next day.... I realli cannot take it... breathing frm bad to wrse... partly cos of the haze oso... So I see MO the next day and given excuse for 4days (So serious rite?) but u noe wat? That officer and PS still deploy mi outfield to assit bridage officer to be neutral party.... Purposely arrow mi out of the 10 guys havin status! Nabehz!! 3days 2nites I sleep in places that mosquitos breed and near places where the dead hav their final resting place... My condition did nt improve... it gt wrse cos I sleep in the open! Hell... Thats nt the end... at the end of the exercise i still gt arrowed for almost every fuck shit saikang. WTH? There are 10 nos. of attend Bs in bunk yet they arrow mi for everythng..... Arrgghh!! Majiam I owe them one. Fuck!

Now back at hme... I'm feelin terrible.... few days of enduring leading to mi feelin much wrse... I just went to see the doc and given MC for anther 3days.... Sucks... nw I nver will be able clear my outstandin wrk.... Sianz

Fuck those Prideless Arseholes!!


Phew....


Nw felt much better mentally after writing all these...


Kk... Lets moved on!!


//ZenEkz - Enough of whining.... move on! Heh!//

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey bro, be glad that its over. Next ict will be with us right? Going thru ict with ur friends will certainly be a better experience! =)

Anonymous said...

Definately! Definately 10times better!