Saturday, October 28, 2006

SIAO LANG

Thursday while I was on my way back hme on MRT gt one guy weirdly dressed in "formal" attire kept staring at me and laugh insultingly at me.

I was like nabeh... I look so funny ar?

I lun for as long as I can remb... Finally buai tahan liao... blood reaches boiling point, I stick my middle finger out at him and give him the "Stare somemore I'll Kill u!!!" but then... he just continued laughing insultingly... Nabehz... %*&@%*&#%*@#@

I so wanted to go up to him and confront him but duno why body wun move...

Mind over Body la.... Mind keep sending signals to body that I 24years old liao better dun do stupid things...


LL...


Upon closer analysis of his reaction and attire, I gt a conclusion ... He definately a siao lang la...

Anyhw I jus lun lun lun till he gt dwn the train at Tampines... From Eunos all the way to Tampines he was laughing..... freeking good stamina....


Just my luck...

*(@%#*&@#%*@#%*&@

//ZenEkz nt so crazy afterall//

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wahahahahahahahaha!!!! Bro, you made me laugh so hard, buay tahan leh.
WAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!

Anonymous said...

I was lmao too! Hahaha!

Anonymous said...

Sian la... these days crazy pple alot sia...