Friday, September 9, 2005

Death Sentence

Today I pass a death sentence on a suffering animal... I dun feel good..

The injured animal was a cat. While I was on my way to the Bin Centre of the condo I was managing, I saw this cat crawling only with its front legs...I asked my cleaners why they did not chase the cat away( Cats are not allowed in condos)... They told mi that the cat gt ran dwn by a motorcyclist a week ago... I took a closer look then noticed that it was injured waist down...Badly injured... decomposition has also strted... My technician who was also at the Bin Centre suggested mi calling the SPCA and I agreed.

The SPCA guy came shortly... My cleaner Mohd Nor put the cat in a box and hand over to the SPCA guy... I was made to sign an acknowledgement form... I felt like I was signing a death sentence form.. I knew they will put it to sleep but I still ask the driver what SPCA will do to the cat... As expected, I gt the expected reply... They had no choice cos it was too badly injured...It is best that they end the suffering of the cat...The driver put the cat in a cage and brought it back.

I dun feel good after that...Duno y felt like crying... I cant seemed to forget how the cat look at mi with those innocent eyes... Guess it was trying to tell mi it is in pain... If only I know earlier...

Arrgghh!!! DAMN the motorcyclist whu did the Hit and RUN!!!! I know from my cleaners that this fucker even just dump the injured cat one side and ride off like nothing happened!!

DAMN U!!!!

Animals are also living things. They have the five basic senses too. They have the sense of touch too...

Arrgghhh!!!!!

~~Zen EKz


// To the cat... Rest in peace... I'm sorry I have to do this...I'm sorry...//

No comments: