Friday, September 30, 2005

LOST September

That nitez.... someone I knew for only two weeks let mi finally realised somethng... that the impression I gave to most people is that.....

I'm someone without any dreams and aspirations. I'm a guy who is very contented with my current life and have no wish to upgrade myself nor advance further.......

Ha....

Imagine someone whu I noe less than three weeks criticse me for not open to new ideas, no dreams and aspirations, no goals in life...arrgghhh .... What an insult... Hearing all these from her however, I did not defend myself.... Dun bother at all cos she dun noe me at all ... 3weeks and she already had this conclusion just bcos of some talk I refused to attend...

Duh!

I gave up.....

When I give up on the person, I dun bother to do anything... cos no point (long time nver use this liao)

Thats my way of living my life... Whether u all like it anot.. I dun care...

I guess to many I'm just someone who is never serious about everything. Eveything also give up half way....

But whu says that I dun hav any Dreams and Aspirations??

I just did not tell anyone of it till recently.... cos I dun wan to be just talking about it and not givng it a serious thought .....

Bahzzzz....

I wonder...

Who really noes me?
Who really noes Zen Ek well?

Maybe my bro Zhiwei?
Maybe my K1 till nw fren, Felix?
Maybe my sis Wenhua?

Maybe?

Or Nobody?

Anywayz after that nitez, for the last few days I hav been thinking alot more about my future....

Should I take up Parttime courses?
Should I try to get a Housing agent license?
Should I plan to set up a Biz?
Or Should I Just concentrate on my career for 2yrs and then get into SIM and get a degree?

I'm very much tempted to take up the Housing agent course... cos it will mean that I will be able to do part-time and at the same time have a full-time job with a stable income. 2yrs down the route, I will then continue my studies and at the same time still do the housing agent part-time job so that I have money to pay for my schl fees... I dun really wan to rely on parents anymore.... The question is...... I'm still not sure if the above is really for me... I'm still thinking hard about it...

Any advice from anyone?

I'm not without dreams and aspirations.... Just that I haven chose the path yet...

I'm lost.... FUCKING LOST!! for nw....

Will try to sort everything out by end of next week. I'm not going to run away.... Definately...


//Feelin not very myself... typing out all these in my blog... Not very Me whu keep his own problems to himself ....//

//I have grown weak I guess....//



As you grow older, ur responsibilities oso grow heavier..... If U are a man, nver ever run away from them..


And Last but not least

To Tim...

Bon voyage... hope to see ya again during ya summer holidays. Best Wishes and Good Luck...

Regards
ZenEkz

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

not sure if this helps you feel better, but i'm also "lost" like you. i don't exactly have a direction in life, maybe ppl like us just take a longer time to find.

Anonymous said...

Best regards from NY!
provigil Provigil perscription provigil voice loss Provigil drug screening Provigil and hyperthyroidism

Anonymous said...

Where did you find it? Interesting read enlarged swollen eye after lasik surgery page maker bela design belasdesign com website background layouts Volkswagen beetle daisy floor mats Company website designer