Sunday, September 4, 2005

SATURDAY FEVER!!

Yesterday after wrk went Bugis meet up my bros... I was on time... but... they all were late... Pengz! While waiting I decided to go the Guan Yin Temple ... I Offer some incense to the gods and as usual pray for the safety of my family members.... Then still ALONE..... I decided go Fu Lu Shuo Building for a walk... Went up 2nd storey and saw some pple crowding arnd watching an old Bruce Lee film... decided to join them while waiting for my bros to call and tell mi that they reached... Very interesting shw... but sudd feel very uneasy... I strt look arnd mi... !!!!! Why is there only uncles and Ah Peks gather there watching ar? Then I came to notice that the whole Fu Lu Shou complex onli gt Aunties and Uncles, Ah Peks and Ah Mas...Ok... Pathetic mi... Decided to walk off... haizzz.....

Luckily ZW reach bout 4pm like tat.... Waited for anther hr plus for QR and LH to reach.... We then proceed to Gyu-Kaku restaurant at Chimes to have dinner. The ambience is great, service was good and the food taste damn nice too. The waitresses also look beautiful... OoooOOoo.....Hahaa! Really enjoyed my dinner there but then oso burn a big hole in my pocket... Very X-pensive....Haizzz...

After that walk walk arnd that area then dcided to go Pasar Malan at Bedok... Pasar Malam these days damn boring... all the same stuff....urrgghh.... nthng special... Hav some deserts then bid my bros goodbye. I then took a cab to my wrkplace... YES!
All was in order when I reach there... My guards were erm..alert...yeah... I went into my office, took some stuff and then slowly stroll back hme...

Reach hme at about 11pm.... Head strght away pain... must be the wine effect... took 2 x Panadols but dun seem to have any effect... Log on to MSN and chat with the dajie and guys till rnd 1plus then decided to go go bed... SUper Tired...

Duno y just cant get to sleep... keep thinking of the future... Keep thinking of what I will want to do in 2yrs time... Guess must be bcos of the chat with Joycelyn... She made mi think alot more of wat I want to do in future.. Heehee! Thanks Joycelyn.

Anywayz in my head these thoughts keep coming....

Shld I study? Diplomas nwadays dun worth much cos degree holders are evrywhere.. I need to upgrade or I will never be able to keep up with the society... If I decide to study, I will need to take a loan from the bank... . Parents will have to work hard for the next few years cos I wun have any income... Dun really wan them to slog cos they no longer young... they shld be enjoying life... MmmmM

SHld I strt my own Biz? Its a big risk to take... I'm not afraid to take the risk, I belive I will be able to suceed....I just need the capital...

Finally after an hr of thoughts .... I decided to KIV these thoughts. Not that I'm trying to run away frm them but I just wish to concentrate on my career nw. I will try to save up as much as possible... When the time comes, I will make a decision... DEFINATELY...


~~Zen EKz

Life goes on...Whether U like it anot

Maybe...

Maybe??


//*~ Zen Ekz dun realli noe wat he wants.... Yet ~*//

No comments: