PPLE THAT I WAN TO THANK
As of 22nd Feb 2006, I'm no longer a staff of Banana International Pte Ltd. The following are the pple I wish to thank.
Nor,ZenEkz(Suffering frm flu),AnitaNorinah aka "Majik Nor"
Very cute woman. Always entertain us with her hilarious jokes. Whenever I need advice I will go to her. Whenever I need help for composing proper emails, I will go to her too... Kind of paiseh to mention all these...She is the kind of person you can rely on for nearly everythng... Powerful sia... Haha! Without her advice I dun think I can go this far. Thank You very very much Nor!
Very cute woman. Always entertain us with her hilarious jokes. Whenever I need advice I will go to her. Whenever I need help for composing proper emails, I will go to her too... Kind of paiseh to mention all these...She is the kind of person you can rely on for nearly everythng... Powerful sia... Haha! Without her advice I dun think I can go this far. Thank You very very much Nor!
Anita aka "Queen Anita The Filrticious" ( Better not let her see this post else my head will roll )
She ar? Very nice lady lah.... I can still remb my 1st day she and wanyan gave mi one kind of look... Like they dun welcome me like that... Aiyoh... That time so hurt sia. As time goes by however, She kind of accepted me ( Duno wats wrng in the 1st place though...) Me and her became great pals. Anythng under the sun oso can talk. Though sometimes she PMS show attitude, She is one funny lady.... Always joke around with me in the office till our CM cannot tahan... Wahahaaha! Whenever she went on leave I have to talk to myself to keep my sanity. Those were the days wo.... I will miss u Anita
She ar? Very nice lady lah.... I can still remb my 1st day she and wanyan gave mi one kind of look... Like they dun welcome me like that... Aiyoh... That time so hurt sia. As time goes by however, She kind of accepted me ( Duno wats wrng in the 1st place though...) Me and her became great pals. Anythng under the sun oso can talk. Though sometimes she PMS show attitude, She is one funny lady.... Always joke around with me in the office till our CM cannot tahan... Wahahaaha! Whenever she went on leave I have to talk to myself to keep my sanity. Those were the days wo.... I will miss u Anita
Mohd Pederel
My ex-Cleaning supervisor.... Like to nag and argue sia.... Once he strts nagging, he never stops...Cannot tahan...Hahaha! But then.... He always do a great job .... I belive no one can do a better job for me on site...He nver complains if he has to put in extra hrs and effort just to help mi get the job done even if it is not in his jobscope. He oso quite a handyman. Sometimes I feel that he majiam my Cleaning supervisor cum Electrician Cum Mechanical Guy like tat... Super Zai!! My technician super good life bcos of him. Hahaha! Thanks Pederel!! Hope one day we will work together again!! Thanks for making my stay a very memorable one!
Nor, Jovina, ZenEkz, Jenny, Anita and Celine
(Pic taken a year back.... Yeah... I noe I look gay....)
Mak
Like a big brother to me. 1st time I see him dun like him though... Cos he shw me one kind of LJ face. Hahaha! Mak is a very learned person. So young yet already full of knowledge...He is one person who I always go to for advice... Like work related stuff and my recent job search... He nver fails to try his best to think of the best solution for my enquires lor.... Always try his best to help and guide me. Thanks alot man!! I still owe u one dinner... Heehee!!
Karin
Like a big sister to me. Always guiding me to do the right things and always there for us when we need advise. I realli realli learn alot from her. Thank You very much ar!! Keep in contact too
Zoe Low
Thats all for now....
Hopefully few years dwn I will still remb them....
Oh shit! 4gt to thank Lee Chee Oon, Area, Uncle Loke.....
Shall include in my next entry then...
//ZenEkz left with alot of memories//
My ex-Cleaning supervisor.... Like to nag and argue sia.... Once he strts nagging, he never stops...Cannot tahan...Hahaha! But then.... He always do a great job .... I belive no one can do a better job for me on site...He nver complains if he has to put in extra hrs and effort just to help mi get the job done even if it is not in his jobscope. He oso quite a handyman. Sometimes I feel that he majiam my Cleaning supervisor cum Electrician Cum Mechanical Guy like tat... Super Zai!! My technician super good life bcos of him. Hahaha! Thanks Pederel!! Hope one day we will work together again!! Thanks for making my stay a very memorable one!
Nor, Jovina, ZenEkz, Jenny, Anita and Celine(Pic taken a year back.... Yeah... I noe I look gay....)
Jovina
Pple at my site like her wo! She left liao still gt alot of pple askin for her to help them do defects. A very cheerful gal and of cos... CRAZY!! Yeah! Like me can do stupid things out of the blue. Hahaha! Used to come my office chit chat with us. She come only we all will be happy.. She gt the ability to influence pple to be happy lah. Thanks ar! Wei!! Gt time must come out drink coffee hor!!
Pple at my site like her wo! She left liao still gt alot of pple askin for her to help them do defects. A very cheerful gal and of cos... CRAZY!! Yeah! Like me can do stupid things out of the blue. Hahaha! Used to come my office chit chat with us. She come only we all will be happy.. She gt the ability to influence pple to be happy lah. Thanks ar! Wei!! Gt time must come out drink coffee hor!!
Jenny
Head of CSU... Powerful woman. Haha! That time remb we hiong unit handovers hiong till blur. We one person handle one resident she can handle up to 3 at the same time... Zai!! Hey! 4gt to congratulate her for giving birth to a daughter. Congrats Congrats!!
Head of CSU... Powerful woman. Haha! That time remb we hiong unit handovers hiong till blur. We one person handle one resident she can handle up to 3 at the same time... Zai!! Hey! 4gt to congratulate her for giving birth to a daughter. Congrats Congrats!!
Celine
My "Shi Fu".Celine taught me alot of things. I really learnt alot from her during the 3mths she was with us. If she had stayed longer, I would have benefitted more. If not for the company.... Anywayz this woman ar oso quite nosiy one. When she was around, me and anita nver had a boring day. We would come up with all sorts of topics to discuss. Realliz miss those days... Haha! This woman ar son is her evrythng... Haha! Hubby oso!! Hey! All the best to u and thank you for the guidanace too. We shall stay in contact too!!
My "Shi Fu".Celine taught me alot of things. I really learnt alot from her during the 3mths she was with us. If she had stayed longer, I would have benefitted more. If not for the company.... Anywayz this woman ar oso quite nosiy one. When she was around, me and anita nver had a boring day. We would come up with all sorts of topics to discuss. Realliz miss those days... Haha! This woman ar son is her evrythng... Haha! Hubby oso!! Hey! All the best to u and thank you for the guidanace too. We shall stay in contact too!!
Kelvin
His memory not very good so everytime end up calling us a few times ask same questions.. Haha! But then he taught us alot of things and guide us thrgh even though it is not covered under his jobscope to do so... On the all a nice person lor... Thanks man! Haha! Keep in contact
His memory not very good so everytime end up calling us a few times ask same questions.. Haha! But then he taught us alot of things and guide us thrgh even though it is not covered under his jobscope to do so... On the all a nice person lor... Thanks man! Haha! Keep in contact
Like a big brother to me. 1st time I see him dun like him though... Cos he shw me one kind of LJ face. Hahaha! Mak is a very learned person. So young yet already full of knowledge...He is one person who I always go to for advice... Like work related stuff and my recent job search... He nver fails to try his best to think of the best solution for my enquires lor.... Always try his best to help and guide me. Thanks alot man!! I still owe u one dinner... Heehee!!
Karin
Like a big sister to me. Always guiding me to do the right things and always there for us when we need advise. I realli realli learn alot from her. Thank You very much ar!! Keep in contact too
Zoe LowChiew Ping aka Zoe Low
Always like to nag.... Horrible nagger. Nag Nag Nag... Wahahaha! Ok lah! Actualli I feel that she had done her best as my CM liaoz.... but then jus nt enough bcos she dun hav the experience and the communication skills. Blame it on the company for nt trainin her up. Anywayz good luck to u!!
PS: Hpe u find a BF soon. Dun need rich and Handsome lah! Dun so materialistic lah! Haha! Kidding!!
Always like to nag.... Horrible nagger. Nag Nag Nag... Wahahaha! Ok lah! Actualli I feel that she had done her best as my CM liaoz.... but then jus nt enough bcos she dun hav the experience and the communication skills. Blame it on the company for nt trainin her up. Anywayz good luck to u!!
PS: Hpe u find a BF soon. Dun need rich and Handsome lah! Dun so materialistic lah! Haha! Kidding!!
Thats all for now....
Hopefully few years dwn I will still remb them....
Oh shit! 4gt to thank Lee Chee Oon, Area, Uncle Loke.....
Shall include in my next entry then...
//ZenEkz left with alot of memories//



1 comment:
Keep up the good work Bank card definition Buick invicta 4 door hardtop Irobot audi car pics and themes instructional design online teaching article Flash cards for the ipaq http://www.bell-radar-detectors.info/Fiat_czi_zamienne.html Louis vuitton backpacks chatani projector reviews hair loss product Tires for 1967 pontiac lemans gebrachtwagen fiat Lincoln automobile rental Cheapest ativan france Buying lottery tickets on line 1992 astro blower running
Post a Comment