Wednesday, December 22, 2004

A Maggot's Life



I jus terminated contract with the biggest organisation(SAF) 2 days back. By rite I shld b feeling happy + damn shiok but yet nw I feel freekin lost. SO fast at the cross road liaoz. I thought i was 18 jus yest? Wat happen man? ..Sibei SIan... 4 nw my daily routine is evryday 10am wake up cobo waste time in frnt of f**kin com doin meaningless surfing n gaming all the way till sleep. . Evryday eat liao bee.



Dun bother exercise...

Dun bother read books....

Dun bother to clean my room...

Dun bother to do hsewrk...

Dun bother this...

Dun bother tatz...



No job

No money



Freek!!! Wat is this?



Life of a MAGGOT!!!???...



Tat time promised parents get job ASAP after NS but nw....WHERE IN THE HELL DID ALL THOSE BUILDING MAINTENACE JOB VACANCIES GO??? Guess hav to wait till the New yr aft those greedy suckers get their bonus n resign...



Finacial Planner



This freekin mornin gt a trying to court death "Financial Planner" called mi.... ask mi whether wan b Financial planner anotz....ASk mi send RESUME...Pengz! I need a job... but.... Financial planner? U c my pattern u noe... Guys c mi feel like wan 2 drag mi to corner n beat up... gals c mi ........Haizzz....They mayb wan vomit! I noe I look damn "****" Haha!! Somemore I duno hw to speak well...Ask mi do presentation, I stutter like hell!!...Hw 2 attract pple sign insurance? Anywayz Financial planners out there!! Pls take note!! Look at my bloody poto in the RESUME b4 callin mi!!! Dun waste my time n my talktime!!! I paying 4 my own phone bills u noe?

No comments: