Sunday, December 19, 2004

Yesterdayz I went Orchard with 2 pals of mine QR n Flix. I thought thatz the trip would b an interesting n fun one. A window shoppin session n "eye treatment" session but erm... hmmmm.... It does nt turn out thatz way at all. I plan meet em up at Bedok at 1215 but they bth ended up late by at least half hr.



Temper Level:4/10



I met up with QR 1st n we made our way to Orchard Takashimaya to hav some snacks while waitin 4 Flix for lunch. Flix reach at arnd 1330. At 1st we decide on havin KFC but there was no available seats at all. We then strted to roam arnd in search of a makan place with less pple. We eventually ended up eating at a western spot in Taka.



Suddenly I strt to feel very weird. My heartbeat was freeking fast n I'm feeling very nervous.Am I sick? Does nt feel like so. I'm not on medication oso but... why was i feeling high? I never felt like thatz b4. Wat happen? Weird...



Anywayz I ordered a grilled chicken n they ordered some spagettic. We strted chattin while havin lunch. Slowly I realize tat every topic we talk aboutz, they will try do or say somethng to try annoying mi. Especially QR. Hw dissappointing!



Temper Level: 7/10



I knew Flix since K1 n QR since pri 1. Guess my tolerance towards them much higher and I dun realliz mind at 1st cos I always have the "Nver Mind" attitude. But as they " Bian Ben jia Li" n xplorin more ways to annoy mi. I was losing patience.I nearly erupted.Nabehz!!!



My tolerance level in my platoon is the lowest. Anyone who steps on my f**king tail nver gets spare. Even my dear PS Eric gt it frm mi b4.I guess I surpress my anger bcos QR is my bro. But for hw long I can do so? I guess I pampered him too much.



Anywayz after lunch, it strt to rain but I still made my way to buy a new Hp frm Singtel n met up again with em again after tat. We had a drink at coffee bean. THEY STARTED IT AGAIN!!!!!!! I felt thatz meeting up was a mistake n my f**king temper was at the "Limit". B4 I totally lost my head, I decide to go bk hme 1st. I was nt in the mood 4 a dispute,thats y I did nt flare up in frnt of em. As I was on the way back, many thoughts came into my mind.



Temper Level: 10/10(Limit)



1st thng on my mind was why am I affected by wat they said n their actions?



Where is the norm Ekz?



Accompany Frens n pals to malls to shop 4 wat they need is wat I have always been doin. But why am I unhappy?



Guess I'm on a rough patch latelyz... suffering frm a little lack of self-belief n oso doin dumb stuff lately like jioing gals in frenster. I hav lost myself. Actually wanted some advice frm em thrgh this meeting up but...Sianz....





Wat Happen man?I dunno the actual cause of my lack of self-belief...till nw I still have no idea.



Maybe It was cause by Elaine?

Maybe It was cause by QR?

Maybe...

Maybe...

Too many maybes...

I guess it is realli time to sort thngs out



Phew! Feels better liaoz! I'll b bk on my feet real soon...

I always fall but I nver fail to get up by myself n return as a stronger person.

Lastly... I'm nt Guai Lan! Get it? I jus dun wan to find trouble. Get this right!!!

No comments: