ENLIGHTENMENT
Yesterday I was told that I wun be getting any bonus at the end of January. Felt super pissed for awhile cos had been wrking so hard for the company yet the company "eat" our 13mth and they gt the cheek to not even give performance bonus... Kaoz! Company not earning money my ass!!! Gt one collegue tender immediately after she gt notified. Zai!! If nt for my contract, I will do the same... Slog so hard yet we get nthng but a mere $20+ increment in pay nia... For fuck sia! Pui! Pui!!
So Pissed!!! but then duno y after cooling myself dwn, my "visions" bcame clear. My thoughts are finally sorted out.
Career
Finished fine tuning my Resume a day ago (Finally!!) Thanks to Nor and Mak. Will start to send them out to respective MA companies and stat boards before the end of the week. Hope that I will be granted an interview soon Hope I can get a Govt job... cos Govt jobs are more stable and definately with better benefits. Haha!
Anywayz hope I will be able to start on a new job by mid March. Will definately tender my resignation mid Fed immediately once my current stupid contract ends. Hee!
Long term plan wise hasn't change much... that is to get promotion to the post of a CM within 3years or start a Biz by then.
Taiwan Trip
Most likely cant go on june with my bros le...... Sad... but then what to do? No 13mth bonus, not really advisable for me to go... Go liao comeback savings depleted... Not worth... I dun feel secure without savings... Somemore if I strt on new job, not sure if I will be able to apply for leave... Maybe KIV to next year bah... Shall see...cos there is still a 20% chance that I might save enough to go on June... well... see hw bah!
Studies
Once I find my new job, I will sit down and think hard about it. For now too many uncertainties, so not advisable to think nw. Most likely will get myself enrol in a Property Management Degree...Hopefully by mid year shld be able to get myself enrolled into my desired course
Well... thats it for nw... Shiok!
Feels good to have all this sorted out! All in proper manner somemore!! Wohoo!!
//ZenEkz is moving forward again//
Wednesday, January 18, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Cool blog, interesting information... Keep it UP water bed sheet Lcd sale pain relief Scrabble dictionarys Pontiac grand am compressor replacement porsche accessories Lipitor and sun acne Isuzu wiring diagrams Sun reflective car covers fleur27s skin care products Ritalin wirkung Can you get stretch marks from losing weight
Post a Comment