VIP
Sunday, a day where most working pple rest.... except for mi... Sianz.... This Sunday supposed to be my rest day but then bcos of VIP goin to visit my site, I must dress decently and go back help out...The rain kind of made it wrst....such nice weather to sleep and yet I have to work...
Sucks...
Speaking of rain..... Since yesterday nitez it had been raining... Long time no rain for so long le....Mmmmm....
Anywayz reached site office at about 9.40am like that... My CM and AA were already there...
CM was already tense up that she is running around like a headless chicken... Stress! Stress! Stress!
AA as usual.. Cool... just sit there surf net and.. yeah..Flirt... Hahaha!
Started putting up Canvas soon after I reached office to shield the open area frm rain so that my residents will hav a place to eat...Got my techician and cleaners totally drenced in the rain ... I was not spared too...
The rain at this point of time still dun look like stopping....
Wat Luck....
Must be VIP "forgot" to change underwear ...
Or he nver bath.....
Hmmm....
Sudd i remb bout somethng bout this VIP... He was the same VIP whu ran up to mi and gave mi a pat on my shoulder to encourage mi to run faster during army half marathon 2years back. So sweet of him? Yeah... but then thats not the main thing, the main thing was after he overtook mi, his bodyguard push mi to one side... Nabehz.... Wat have I done wo? I took no action though....Wat to do? LL lor... small rank can do wat wo? Coincidently this bodyguard happens to be the hushband of my ex-boss... I only knew it when I join my current company last year...wat a small world... Hahaha!
The VIP finally arrived at 11plus(Late). He gave a speech and talk to some of the residents... At about 12plus he went walk arnd the estate with his bunch of kakias and my CM.
Heard from my CM that he gave some positive comments bout my security. Nthng on cleaning though...
Wah kaoz....
My security agency just send the "In charge" wayang arnd, VIP so impressed.... My cleaners work so damn bloody hard getting all wet and dirty, yet he did not say anythng...
Okok! I give him benefit of doubt... He forgot...
Anywayz VIP left at around 1plus... I left at 2 like tat after telling my cleaners what to do....My fucking sunday burnt... Kaoz...(Want stop talking bout this le)
Lucky I gt an off day this coming 11th
Woohoo!!
//ZenEkz dun bother to read through wat he had typed for this post cos he too shag liaoz...//
Sunday, January 8, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment