
SOME WHININGS
While on the way back after meeting up Eric for dinner and discussion on some investment issues on an unusually empty bus, some thoughts came into mi...
I'm 24 this year... soon to be mid 20s... yet still conservative and dun dare try out new things... Love life? Nver even ever had one yet... career haven pick up oso... speakin of career...
I started askin myself the following questions...
Hows my Job search?
MmmmM....Haven strt lookin for one....my Resume not even completed yet...
Hows my dream of career advancement within 3years?
A year wasted... 2 more years of experience to get promotion?
What Degree am I taking?
No idea yet... Have been thinkin since october.... OCTOBER!!!
I feel ... Hey! WTF? What have I been doin recently???
What is taking mi so damn long to act on all these issues?
Why do I kept on KIVing these issues to a later date?? Why am I running away frm all these??
Fuck!
Guess my wrld just fell into a deep sleep and stopped spinning... I'm reverting back to my former self....
I saw how hard and Eric and some of my frens are wrking damn hard for a better life for their future... Comparing them to mi... I'm like so much way behind...
Tsk...
Gotta wake my world up fast...
ZenEkz, time to wake up!!!!
I'm going to do my Resume nw!!!
I've changed my hair color, my hairstyle, my fashion sense.....maybe for the better...I think my attitude and personality just kind of changed oso.... However... for the worse of cos....Its been 3mths and nw then I finally realise...WTF!!!
//ZenEkz pissed with himself...//
No comments:
Post a Comment