A SERIES OF UNFORTUNATE EVENTS THEN HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!
22 Jan
While I was in the toilet putting on my contact lenses preparing to go Ikea to get some new furnitures with my family, I slipped and my hands pressed too hard against my basin. The whole basin dropped down right in front of me. Thw whole Basin was smashed into pieces....Lucky it missed my feet...Phew.... Super heng!....only gt a few blue backs at my knee and groin area (few centimeters off my u noe where...) and no cuts. Guess the Cargo pants I wore helped to minimise the injury...else I will have to spend my New Year in hospital liaoz.... However my toilet door was not that lucky....
After some cleaning up, we decided to carry on with the visit to Ikea. We managed to get 2 Bed side tables for our rooms and a computer desk.. Woohoo! I love our new computer table! So spacious!
23 Jan
Called up Ah Leong and Dennis to ask about the damaged basin and door thngy...Lucky Ah leong says that he can fixed up my basin before the New Year...As for my door, Dennis says he can only help me do it after the New Year. Good enough... Hoho!
At nite My computer broke dwn... what luck...was meddling with the graphic card duno y all of a sudden saw a flash and heard a "pop" sound in my CPU.... Siao liaoz.... Called up QR and QH to ask for help. They were a great help advising mi on wat I shld do... QH even suggested that I bring dwn the COM to his hse for him to take a look... MmmmM.... Thanks for the thought but I finally decided to bring the COM dwn to Sim Lim for servicing. Very Paiseh to ask QH for help all the time lah. Owe him quite alot of favours le..
24 Jan
Negotiated with my boss that I will be taking half day on wed to settle my com, full day on thur to settle my basin and full day on fri to settle outstanding cleaning up of the hse.... Sat I wrk, she off lor... lucky she agreed else I will take urgent leave! Wahahahaha!!
25 Jan
Father drov me to Sim Lim to get the computer fixed up. He waited for me at the Carpark for 2hrs while I changed the damaged parts of my COM .... I feel so bad.... Father is the best. Total repair cost roughly about 330bucks.... Siong.... My dream of goin Taiwan this June holidays is drifting further and further away from me....
Nitez Sis decide that she fork out 300bucks for the repair of everythng. Gan Dong!!
26 Jan
Ah Leong came to fetch me to one of his supplier to get the basin and taps for my toilets....(Father decided that we shld change both basins) Paid 220bucks for the basins and taps then made way back hme to fix them up. Ah Leong helped me fixed everythng up for free... He dn wan charged me.... Wanted to pay him for his petrol he also declined... Feel so bad... he did nt earn a single cent frm mi.... Hw to find a contractor fren like tat?
27 Jan
Spent most of the time doing hsewrk...then meet up QR to get my New Year Shoes... In the end gt nthng... Either dun have my size or dun hav the design I like.... SIanz....Guess I was too fussy also.... Maybe...After that we had dinner buffet at Sake Sushi.. MmmmMmm... Yummy
Father finished painting my room today. I like the color! Cool Lime! Wooohoo!!
28 Jan
Wrked half day today the went bcak continue with the outstanding hsewrk. So much cleaning to do that I did not even take lunch.... Damn tired.... Nitez time had steamboat dinner with family.... OooooOo... SUper yummy!! So nice that tears oso nearly dropped
29 Jan
HAPPY NEW YEAR!!! Slack the whole day 2day... Nver went visiting today....Self declared AOE3 day... did practically nthg but AOE3..... AOE AOE AOE!!!! SHag out ... KO!!....
30 Jan
Went to both my aunties hse today....then my cousins visit us with their children... Kids nwadays grw very fast... Makes me feel so old... Gt quite a few Red packets but then dun feel anythng... Realli old liao.... Red packets dun attract me anymore...
Thats all folks.... For nw....
//ZenEkz wishes his frens a HAPPY AND PROSPEROUS NEW YEAR//
Monday, January 30, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






2 comments:
Hey happy CNY! Dunno why ur tagboard not working. Anyway, u're tagged twice! Read my blog for "The rules" and "meme!"
Enjoyed a lot! Nude pamela anderson tapes mazda i325 ci nextel phones whosale Bontril perscriptions http://www.cadillac-dealerships.info/samsunglcdparts.html discount rental car in france corporate scholarships for single mothers Gifts and collectibles wedding stationery odd balls http://www.jenna-jameson-1.info Cts car speakers Board cpu mother 3 effects ground mazda General cialis ogio backpacks web site decks patios driveways leonard minnesota kitchen ice machines wedding sayings for invitations Retirement planning pittsburgh pennsylvania http://www.texas-holdem-4.info/Poker-party.html
Post a Comment