Sunday, January 1, 2006

2006




NEW YEAR RESOLUTIONS

1. Lose weight up to 5-6kg so that my BMI drops back to healthy level...
2. Get a New Job that pays well and concentrate on my career advancement
3. Curb my temper well that recently I totally lost control
4. Train for silver for Ippt for the sake of $200 and NO RT
5. Being more tolerant towards my frens. I hope I can do it...
6. Quit taking Alcohol for health's sake
7. Be more religious
8. Save much more money for the future esp for family and retirement
9. Less gaming more reading
10.Spent more time with family
11.Get a GF (If fate permits)
12.Get an Ipod before end of 2006
13.Cut down on expenses so that I can be richer
14.Cut down on gasy drinks for the sake of health again...
15.Be more sociable for the sake of being sociable
16.Smile more often so that pple will find mi approachble?

NEW YEAR WISHES
1. World Peace
2. Less natural disasters

Thats all I can think of for nw....

Lastly...

HAPPY NEW YEAR!!

//ZenEkz... New Year Mood...//

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You have an outstanding good and well structured site. I enjoyed browsing through it Best car cover auto cheap insurance Car cover fairy seat 1990 grand prix water filter