HUMSTER ZEN
While doin duty as a Social Escort supervising the workers from Starhub Cable do work....
Starhub Cable Guy: Aye! That pretty gal over there attachment student leh... 19years old only.. Nver ask her for telephone no.??
ZenEkz: Haha! Yah! Pretty! But I shy lah... dun dare approach gals ask for telephone nos. Thats y till now single...
Starhub Cable Guy: *Shocked* Wah! U dun look like one whu dun dare approach gals one leh
ZenEkz: Wahahaha! U think so bcos I can click with u all instantly is it? Actualli towards guys I very approachle but towards gals I stammer stammer duno y...
Starhub Cable Guy: Hahahahaha! Sure anot?? Go try lah! U 24 nia gt chance one leh!
ZenEkz: Hahaha! Cannot lah! Duno hw to do it...
Starhub Cable Guy: Aiyoh!
As I walk past the desk of the attachment student to anther room... From far...
Starhub Cable Guy: Psst Psst!! ( Tryin encourage me )
ZenEkz: Shhhhh... Haha! ( Walks away fast)
I think this past year I hav polished up quite abit on my communication skills... Communicating with fellow collegues, clients and contractors I no problem liaoz... Even guy strangers....
Just tat....
Haizzz....
..........
//ZenEkz kena suan by Mak 2dayz...//
Wednesday, March 22, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment