Monday, March 6, 2006

SLEEPLES NITEZ AND AN ENJOYABLE SAT

I cant sleep...

MmmmmM...

My mind is full of thngs right now. Things that I wanted to resolve by the end of last week are still in my pending list... Sianz... Cant do anythng cos its nt within my control... This kind of feeling sucks...

Anywayz lets tok about somethng happier. Yesterday straight after wrk I went Bugis area to pray... spend about an hr at that area then rush dwn to Orchard road to meet up with 2 of my collegues, Anita and Yan for lunch at Sake Sushi in Orchard area. Had quite a good lunch with em but then I did nt realli eat much... think bcos most of the food quite raw and I dun realli hav the appetite... No idea why.

After that I go on to meet up QR and Simao at Topman Isetan area then went for a short movie marathon. We watched Underworld Evolution and Final Destination 3... Both so damn gory... urrgghh... Both movies I give them 3 stars out of five. 2 stars for story and 1 star for the gory parts...So damn sick! Hoho!

After the movie marathon, we made our way to HardRock cafe for dinner OoooOoo.... the atmosphere there I can only use one wrk to describe... PERFECT! They have live band performances and at the same time there are Tvs around showing the football match between Chelsea and West Brom..... I especially like the theme of the restaurant ...MmmmM... The food oso taste quite nice. I had somethng like Chicken chop with mashed potatoes... Yummy... Simao and QR had Pork Chop ( I decided nt to take Pork Chop cos it look quite bloody in the menu... majaim the smashed brains I saw in the movies earlier... arrgghh...) too bad I did nt hav a camera with mi so no chance for mi to take any photos. We made our way back hme at arnd 11pm. If stupid SMRT and SBS (Still around?) could extend their MRT service till wee hours, I would have stayed longer... Wasted..

Phew....

Wat a day.... Tired... Yet Enjoyable

At least I can relax for awhile...

MmmmM...

Anywayz for your info, I hereby declare myself bankrupt. My Pay? My damn company held my pay cos I'm leaving. FUCK them! Call themselves professional MA somemore...Arrgghhh... so disgusting... Nw I hav survive on my savings for at least till mid next week...... Sianz...


Ok... Thats all Folks...

Till then


//ZenEkz lost 5kg over two weeks... Hoho!//

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Must make sure the company you're leaving, pay you your last pay :)

Anonymous said...

oh my god they are such bastards! my ex ex com was like that too! sooo despicable.

Anonymous said...

Yeah! I will make sure they pay me the correct sum... So sian... Regret joinin the company... Anywayz gt my pay on hold le... They say yesterday they bank it in already... i check 2day and found out they jus bank in 2day only and will hold till next day... WTH... Haizzz... Really fuckup...

Anonymous said...

That's a great story. Waiting for more. Upscaling dvd player Hp 2600n color printer Igt slots for sale Printer to make plastic cards http://www.waterfiltershomemade.info Westernelectronics hard drives Mazda fd model years hp photosmart printer 335 car subwoofers Water bed sheet3e091736aac017cc0f6c6bf5ae3b7b3e best quit smoking ways