THE RETURN OF THE SIGNALLERS
"Stand your ground, stand your ground! Signallers of 3Guards! My brothers! I see in your eyes, the same fear that would take the heart of me. A day may come, when the courage of men fails, when we forsake our friends, and break all bonds of fellowship, but it is not this day. An hour of wolves, and shattered shields when the age of men comes crashing down! But it is not this day! This day we fight! For all that you hold dear, on this good earth, I bid you stand, men of Signal Platoon!"
I suddenly hav this thought...
If I shout this "morale boasting quote" out to my platoonmates while we take a short break before continuing the 2nd day of one of our outfield reservist exercise.
How will they react??
I wonder....
Will they get super motivated?
Will they forget their shagness, shout out a war-cry and push on?
Hmmmm....
MmmmMmm...
Wait...
I dun think so... The more likely scenario will be they drag me to one side and put mi on drip... They will think that I'm suffering from a heartstroke and hallucinating....
Wahahahahaahha!
Ok...
Too much of LOTR and BFME2 liao I guess... Hoho!
//ZenEkz had too much of BFME2//
Friday, March 10, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
What's BFME2? I guess such stirring speeches will only be appreciated when spoken before an actual war ;)
Battle For Middle Earth 2. Haha! I think they will still drag mi to one side and put mi on drip. Hahaha!
That's a great story. Waiting for more. » »
Post a Comment