FRAN'S BDAY
Yesterday was Yun Fran's Bday party. Went with my working collegues and reach bout 8pm. reached there abit stun! The grp so big.... then we notice that we are standing at the wrng pit... Kaoz!!! After Fran led us to his pit just beside, I notice a few familar faces frm IBT. They belong to the same lecture hall as I am.... duno their names but I recognise them... none recognised mi though.... Hmmm... All looked shocked when fran told them that I was from IBT. MmmM... I have a face to forget? Maybe? The group I always mix with however is of high profile. Joachim the Preacher, Cheeyang the handome guy, Wangwei the slacker, Christine the loud...erm.. oops! erm..the pretty and chengchwan the nerd. I think most of my course mates will remb them but not me. I think I too low profile liaoz... Heeeehee! Anywayz wat disturbed mi more is when I saw the Ex-pioneer platoon commaders...
Jibang arrived along with JJ
Then it was Neo...
Along came Jasper and Jackson...
Though they arrive at different time...
They all say the same thing... about me...
WAH! ENGKIAT! WAT HAPPEN TO U? AFTER ARMY, LIFE IS GOOD WO?
Yeah... wat else can I say?
181.2cm, 83kg fat meh?
So sad...
Bcos of that, I only ate a small plate of plain beehoon and a stick of satay...
Must not gain more weight....
I went online to check on my BMI just now...
Healthy, acceptable weight BMI is from 18.5-24.9...Mine is 25... HOLY SHIT!!!
Time to really lose weight liaoz...
No Fatty Foods and more exercise from nw onwards
I must lose weight!!! (To be added into new year resolution)
I aim to shed 8kg!!!!
//ZenEkz is feeling WTF//
Friday, December 30, 2005
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I have been looking for sites like this for a long time. Thank you!
brisbane accounting forums 27 flat screen tv hotels in honolulu pda palm individual health insurance plan consumer news articles my fathers house lighthouse motel walkerton ontario burma insurance multi travel trip www protonix drug geraniums in florida snt callcenters auto rentals in washtingon d.c tvs stands email scrabble football betting credit card payment touch tone merchant account
Post a Comment