CONVERSATIONS THIS WEEK....SO FAR
Monday
While doin duty
Cleaner: Today my last day
ZenEkz: *Shocked* Wah!!
Cleaner: Dun tell anyone
ZenEkz: Ok... Hmm... Wrking no more? Children support u?
Cleaner: No lah! No Children... Jus wan change environment
ZenEkz:*Oops* U look very motherly mah.. Haha!
Cleaner: Guess I hw old?
ZenEKz: 40plus?
Cleaner: 50plus le...
ZenEkz: *Stun*
Cleaner: U gt children?
ZenEkz: Ar? Mi ar? No lah... How old U think I am
Cleaner: 30plus
ZenEkz: *Stun plus feels like jumping dwn on the spot* Erm... Not so old lah... Guess?
Cleaner: 28-30??
ZenEkz: ...... Erm.... I 24nia...
Cleaner: Oh!
ZenEkz: Auntie... I look tat old ar?
Cleaner: No lah! No lah! Haha!
ZenEkz: I noe I dun look my age lah... sad... Anywayz all the best!!
Cleaner: *With a Paiseh look* Thanks! Thanks!
So sad... went back office ask my collegues all tell mi I look late 20s early 30s but after that they change their words say I look "Mature"...Win le........My dear "Sis" even ask mi go for Botok lo... Liew! I give up.... Look old look old la.... Sianz...
Tuesday
While escorting
ZenEkz: Hey! Thanks for opening the door for me
SO: No prob!
ZenEkz: Hey! Sorie did not get ur name. *Looks at his ID card* Oh! Thanks Sh****! Hey! U born 1980 wo... Young leh!
SO: Of cos! Haha! U oso mah
ZenEkz: *Sudd feel like askin* U think I hw old?
SO: *Looks at my ID card* 24yrs old lo...
ZenEkz: ....... dun look at my ID card la... but hw old I look?
SO: Early 30s
ZenEkz: Win le....
SO: Hahahaha!
No feelings liao... Haha! Guess I learnt to accept the shitty fact. Yeah! I do look old. Heh! The next time i do a self intro to a new fren i will tell him/her I'm 34. Shall do just that
Tuesday Evening
At the Counter
ZenEkz: Hi L**
SO1: Hi LEK!!
ZenEKz: *Talks to SO1 & SO2 with regards to wrk and some nonsense*
SO2: *Sudd change topic* U dun look at Zen like stern stern look, he quite a cheeky boy lo...
SO1: Hahaha!
ZenEkz: Where gt cheeky... and what u mean by cheeky?
SO2: *Shrugs and smiles* Cheeky Boy! Cheeky Boy!
SO1: Hahaha! Well Done LEK!
ZenEkz: My reputation kena tarnish liaoz... Wat can I say?
Btw SO2 is a madam
Cheeky = Impertinently bold; impudent and saucy
ZenEkz Cheeky? Huh? I think I'm boring...... Wat do u think?
//ZenEkz giving up on his facial condition//
Wednesday, May 24, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Very nice site! arkansas farm insurance Java script bingo game Guinea pig losing hair Hepa honeywell replacement air filters investment policy statement Nissan ignition switch difficult Washington medical insurance Www tramadol com Electrical appliances tda
Post a Comment