Saturday, May 20, 2006

RUDE?

After alighting from the MRT, I made my way to the bus interchange to take the feeder bus home. Saw these 2 pretty ladies standing at the linkway with notepads. In my mind I thought....

Damn.... Financial Planners.... AGAIN!! Wah Sianz....

I turn my head and saw the other linkway to the bus interchange from the MRT. I asked myself should I change path?? Hmmm.... Quite dumb if I do that... Besides, these ladies might nt approach me after all? Or maybe they are not Financial Planners after all? So I decided against changing path continue my usual path. I walk near to the extreme opposite side to signal my intention to them that I'm avoiding them... but then....

Pretty Financial Planner: *Walks super fast towards my direction frm the side and waves her hands*

Super tired drpping dead ZenEkz: *Majiam she invisible, show an rather emotionless face and doubles up pace to walk further away as if shes some ghost*

Pretty Financial Planner: *Doubles her pace oso* Hello! Hello!

Super tired drpping dead anytime ZenEkz: *Still emotionless, superbly siam away + up a gear like F1 Michael Schumacher siams awayssss and continues treats her like invisible*

Pretty Financial Planner:*Pissed* Must u siam away like tat anot??

Super tired drpping dead anytime ZenEkz: *Did not say anything and continues without an expression towards the Bus Interchange*

While queuing up to wait for bus... I reflected... Why did I did tat? Maybe I shld have at least stop and entertain awhile.... But then... I'm tired of being stopped halfway every now and then and answering standard questions lo.... MmmmM...

Guess being tired is not an excuse of being rude
Guess doing too much of that survey thing is also not an excuse of being rude

Hmmm...

If put urself in my shoes in that scenario, wat will u do?

Hmmm...

//ZenEkz thinks maybe its time to reflect self again //

No comments: