Sunday, May 14, 2006

SUMMARY FOR THE WEEK

Whole week was feeling quite listless and sick. Theres a virus spreading around at my wrkplace. 1st the Cisco officers then my collegue got it then I guess he pass it on to mi. The whole week my collegue and I give only 70% of our usual wrkrate. Lucky we able to wrk well as a team lookin out for each other and covering each other's job. Actualli my collegue wanted to take MC on thursday liaoz... but then he changed his mind after he read our apptment letter cos he found out that if he take MC, he will not be able to claim medical expenses and oso no pay for that day. Cos we are still under Probation mah! Well Done!! Haha! Our probation period is a super freaky long 6mths!! Thats why....He oso need the money for his wedding and flat lo.... So can understand. For my case I also dun feel like taking MC cos earning money more impt... next mth got 7days I will be without pay so this mth must wrk hard.

We both slog through the whole virus thing drag till friday. Thought I can eventually rest at hme le, morning got a call ask me go back. WTH... drag myself go back... No choice la cos my job is a 24hr standy one so anythng happen I have to go back and rectify... Anywayz reached my wrkplace at 1plus and did the necessary. Felt more sick after that.... guess bocs I did not take lunch... Felt so weak... Damn! Window shopping for few hrs at Fu Nan while I wait for princess wenhua (My sis). While shopping I had a super expensive cup of Water Chestnut drink. Fuck the vendor... $1.60 drink with 90% of the cup covered with ice... Haizz... Finally met up Wenhua at 4plus. Had some snacks and had quite a long talk about alot of things. But in the end most of the stuff were left unsolved... Haha! But then we managed to hav a conclusion.

U can never please everyone.

Well Done..

2day at last REST!!! Yeah!!!! Body feelin better but super bored.


Hell...



//ZenEkz cant stand loneliness//

No comments: