DATES TO LOOK FORWARD TO
9Days to strt of World Cup
GERMANY!! GERMANY!! ALL THE WAY!!
14Days to Haircut
Time to get a haircut and Dye to look neater.
18Days to Father's Day
My Lao Pei's day
21Days to Taiwan trip
Its getting nearer and nearer! I'm so super excited!!!
38Days to IPPT
Its make or break time I guess... $200, $100 or RT. Arrghhh!! Gota strt training hard
60Days to study life again (Estimate)
I've decided... get a degree. For the good of my future. heh!
75Days to confirmation (Hopefully)
Job la....
87Days to you know what day
Lalalala...
Kk.... Enough liao... for nw...
Heehee...
Earlier Just nw....
Went for a run after wrk without dinner from my hme to Meridian (Correct spelling?) JC's mini stadium and did a run of 6 freeking rounds using the most outer lane. I think my pace is ok..... kind of faster than when I'm in the army.. Keep it up and I shld be able to attain Silver for my running... Running nia (My chinup siao liaoz...). Stamina wise.... Gotta improve much much more I guess... Throat super damn dry and gt the feeling of puking after the run....
Shitz...
Maybe that shws that I put in my best effort to complete the run?
Or maybe bcos I nver take dinner?
Or that shws that I'm just fuckup?
Aiyah! Watever la...
Consider my 1st run in duno hw many mths... quite encouraging results liao...
Must pass! Must pass! No RT for Me!!
Hwahhhhhhhh!!
//ZenEkz all excited//
Wednesday, May 31, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment