MEEMEE
Took this from Elvina Decided to delete the rules.. Nobody will bother to ask anyway....Heehee! Anywayz here goes...
1. Taken a picture naked? No. I dun hav the figure anyway
2. Painted your room? No. No talent
3. Made out with a member of the same sex? No. I'm strght.
4. Drove a car? Yes. Been branded "Dangerous driver"
5. Danced in front of your mirror? Yes. ZenEkz special dance steps
6. Have a crush? Yes. Countless times
7. Been dumped? No. Into the rubbish bin counted?
8. Stole money from friend? No. I just borrowed without returning.. Oops!
9. Gotten in a car with people you just met? Yes. But no ladies... duno y...
10. Been in a fist fight? No. Humster I was... now too old for tat.
11. Snuck out of your house? No. I very "guai" one
12. Had feelings for someone who didn’t have them back? Yes. Countless
13. Been arrested? No. Hope never in my life will
14. Made out with a stranger? No. No Charm la
15. Met up with a member of the opposite sex somewhere? Yes. Dumb question... next!!
16. Left your house without telling your parents? Yes. Must tell one meh?
17. Had a crush on your neighbor? No. All the aunties and ah sohs... how to hav crush on them?
18. Ditched school to do something more fun? Yes. Like sleep
19. Slept in a bed with a member of the same sex? Yes. And its damn disgusting.
20. Seen someone die? No.
21. Been on a plane? Yes. Once nia.... but to Brunei... how sad....
22. Kissed a picture? Yes. Some Jpop Idol. Not pornstar lah!!!
23. Slept in until 3PM? No. Never suceed in doin so...
24. Love someone or miss someone right now? No. I damn heartless one
25. Laid on your back and watched cloud shapes go by? Yes. When I went outfield the last time rnd...
26. Made a snow angel? No. But gt chance will make a snow devil
27. Played dress up? Yes. To act as some dumb ass whu wear pants all the way up to the chest.
28. Cheated while playing a game? Yes. I always cheat.
29. Been lonely? Yes. As always...
30. Fallen asleep at work/school? Yes. But never gt caught b4
31. Been to a club? Yes. 1st time in 23years last week.
32. Felt an earthquake? Yes. When I fall frm my bed...
33. Touched a snake? No. I dislike slimy stuff...
34. Ran a red light? Yes. Foot or Car I hav done both. Woohoo!!
35. Been suspended from school? No. A perfect student... erm... minus the grades part.
36. Had detention? Yes. Oh..... not so perfect afterall... Haha!
37. Been in a car accident? Yes. Door damage Door during POI.
38. Hated the way you look? Yes. But I hav learn to love myself
39. Witnessed a crime? Yes. But I kay kay cannot see
40. Pole danced? Yes. Tek ko considered rite?
41. Been lost? Yes. I'm always lost la...
42. Been to the opposite side of the country? Yes. Pasir Ris to Boonlay lor
43. Felt like dying? No. Never!!!!
44. Cried yourself to sleep? Yes. But last time is 3years back I think
45. Sang karaoke? Yes. Long time no sing though...
46. Sucked your thumb? Yes. Always... LL suck thumb... during army days
47. Done something you told yourself you wouldn’t? Yes. Never say Never
48. Laughed till some kind of beverage came out of your nose? No. So disgusting lo...
49. Caught a snowflake on your tongue? No. Cornflake can?
50. Kissed in the rain? No. Nver kissed b4.. Realli!!!
51. Sing in the shower? Yes. Till my neighbours complain... Tsk...
52. Made love in a park? No. Like a virgin
53. Had a dream that you married someone? Yes. But always cannot see the face of the partner.
54. Glued your hand to something? Yes. Some shitty document
55. Got your tongue stuck to a flag pole? No. Tell mi hw to?
56. Ever gone to school partially naked? No. Stomach so big how to?
57. Been a cheerleader? No. Pong Pong guys?
58. Sat on a roof top? Yes. During wrk inspection lor... So hot!!!
59. Didn’t take a shower for a week? Yes. Clue: Days were the those
60. Ever too scared to watch scary movies alone? Yes. Ju-on the beginning... duno y...
61. Played chicken? Yes. And duck too...
62. Been pushed into a pool with all your clothes on? No. I'm always the one doin it.
63. Been told you’re hot by a complete stranger? No. If gt I happy till death lor
64. Broken a bone? No. I hope never too...
65. Been easily amused? Yes. I mountain turtle one.
66. Laugh so hard you cry? Yes. Long time never though
67. Mooned/flashed someone? Yes. Long time back...
68. Cheated on a test? Yes. Any test u name it I've done it..
69. Forgotten someone’s name? Yes. Bad at names lah..
70. Slept naked? No. Hw to? so uncomfortable...
71. Gone skinny dipping in a pool? No. Gt chance will try. Wowowow
72. Performed on stage? Yes. Still remembered I acted as a village head whu die b4 the villagers... WTH...
73. Blacked out from drinking? Yes. Drive strght so heng...
74. Played a prank on someone? Yes. Till some pple buai tahan told mi off.. Heehee!
75. Gone to a late night movie? Yes. Not often...
76. Made love to anything not human? No. I luv only women
77. Failed a class? Yes. Class 3 4 times... heehee!
78. Choked on something you’re not supposed to eat? Yes. but cant remb wat shit tat was...
79. Played an instrument for more than 10 hours? No. Not so talented la...
80. Cheated on a girl/boyfriend? No. Never had how to cheat?
81. Did you celebrate the 4th of July? No. Wat is that day?
82. Thrown strange objects? Yes. A chair dwn the window during sec days
83. Felt like killing someone? Yes. Huang Junkai!!!!!!!!! I'll Kill him!!!
84. Thought about running away? Yes. Sometimes...
85. Ran away? Yes. and came back.. U cant run 4ever...
86. Did drugs? No. But then Paracetomol n Isotretinion considered?
87. Had detention and not attend it? Yes. The teacher oso LL
88. Dumped anyone? No. Hope will never hav to
89. Made a parent cry? Yes. ANd till this day I remb and still feels bad bout it... Sorie Mum...
90. Cried over someone? Yes. The name's Elaine. Dumb mi...
91. Owned more than 5 sharpies? No. Btw wats that?
92. Dated someone more than once? No. Stop the date question!!!
93. Have a dog? Yes. Imaginary one.
94. Own an instrument? Yes. Recorder lo... Hoho!
95. Been in a band? No. I wish I can form one though...
96. Drank 25 sodas in a day? No. I dun want diabeties lo...
97. Broken a cd? Yes. On purpose cos I'm bored.
98. Shot a gun? Yes. M16, SAR 21. Shotgun wise no... Haha
99. Dated a married person of the opposite sex? No. I dun go for aunties...
100. Written a love letter? Yes. To Elaine again... How dumb again...
I have suceeded in wasting another 30mins of my life...
Well Done!!
//ZenEkz... crazy Crazy Crazy...//
Thursday, May 4, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
I like your no.89 that you feel bad about it.
Did you say that to her face to face?
Nope.
I just duno hw to...
But I swear I'll never make her cry for me again...
Very cool design! Useful information. Go on! » »
Post a Comment