Gt this from Elvina's blog
I AM: ZenEkz
I WANT: Many Many Money!!
I WISH: I wun be such a vain ass...
I HATE: "Surveyors" who stop me on my way back home
I MISS: The army!!! Yeah Baby!!
I FEAR: No-one?
I HEAR: Nonsensical shits almst everyday
I WONDER: If my frens are sane or I'm insane
I REGRET: Regretting
I AM NOT: Watever Crazy nicks u gave me
I DANCE: When I'm High... on watever
I SING: Like daffy duck when I'm stressed
I CRY: For the sake of crying... Maybe?
I AM NOT ALWAYS: That Crazy
I WRITE: Nonsense that are of some sense
I CONFUSE: Those arrogant smart Asses
I NEED: Money!!! Money!! Money!!
I SHOULD: save up for the sake of saving...
I START: For the Future
I FINISH: For Now
I LOVE: All the Crazy People!!
I REMEMBER: Zhiguo one last time for being "Priceless"

I TAG: Anyone too free to do anythng else
Well Done...
//ZenEkz cant remb when the last time he was sane...//
1 comment:
Best regards from NY! Nursing disaster management training kia sorento depakote Pictures of vitamin c Buy generic wellbutrin paypal Dodge wheel chair vans
Post a Comment