Met up with my usual kakis frm 3Guards Signal at Downtown East on Thurs Nitez. Actualli wanted go over to meet them earlier to go to Wei Guang's Chalet at Costa Sand but then... Work commitment so... Anywayz met them up for some crap taking session and abit of Pool. Though is a short 2hrs, I kind of enjoyed myself alot. Its good to meet them up every now and then. They are all great people. Nver fail to enjoy their company.
Below some pics with my Own tags..Hehe!
Then I cameo appearance for awhile after their "games". Had dinner with them and a game of pool... Games Games Games... Heehee!
Then I disappear cos I gt wrk the next day...They make their way back to Costa Sand resort and say bye bye to WeiGuang. Wei Guang getting more and more Handsome liaoz... WTH... Heehee!!
Then Ah Guang (Cheng Guan) & Xiao Nai (Chang Tai) decides to go hme together... but duno to whose home and duno if they brokeback...
The rest went Jared's hse and stay over in the "CHalet". What they do that nite I have no idea...BUT.....
One thing I can confirm is... Zhiguo did nt turn out PRICELESS again...Wahahahaha!
Dun kill me Zhiguo....
PS: Poor Jackson... Missing frm all the Pics...Next time u all mus noe how to "Zhuo Ren" ok?
//ZenEkz Priceless... Hohoho!!//


No comments:
Post a Comment